ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of self employment for five years

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gold2real
Newly Registered

proof of self employment for five years

Post by gold2real » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 pm

i am about to make application for PR as family member of EEA national who has been exercising treaty rights as self employed for five years. She has SA302 for five eyears and online confirmation receipt for filing tax return for five years. she however does not have bank statements covering those five years and her income from self employment does not go into her accounts as she recieves cash in hand.. Please your advise is needed, do you think what we have is enought to proof her treaty rights for five years?

akz

Re: proof of self employment for five years

Post by akz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 am

gold2real wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 pm
i am about to make application for PR as family member of EEA national who has been exercising treaty rights as self employed for five years. She has SA302 for five eyears and online confirmation receipt for filing tax return for five years. she however does not have bank statements covering those five years and her income from self employment does not go into her accounts as she recieves cash in hand.. Please your advise is needed, do you think what we have is enought to proof her treaty rights for five years?
Hi Bro

Please make sure add as much as possible evidence of self-employment with your application will be good. Job details such as invoices, any bank statement, tax return details, tax assessment documents. your self-employment need to look 'genuine and effective'

our pr was rejected as we have provided very limited evidence in our application but later in court, i have provided all possible document of all work each transaction detail with invoices and work samples. for some work provide invoices of cash deals. Remember one more thing our income in self-employment was not too much it was around 11000 in five years but during the court appeal time, my spouse work in full-time work son in hearing they count that income as well so our income was about 25000/5 years which is better.

so please if your income is low in five years in self-employment my advice will delay your application for some months and ask spouse work full time and make your income figure a bit stronger as they will calculate the five years as a whole.

hope it helps.
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

puppajani
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: proof of self employment for five years

Post by puppajani » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 pm

gold2real wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi mate,

Any update on ur application?