ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of documents for ILR entrepreneur 5 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

List of documents for ILR entrepreneur 5 years

Post by The Druid » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:15 am

Pls can any one assist with list of documents for ILR through entrepreneur 5 years route.Am apply with my spouse and 5 dependent in march

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: List of documents for ILR entrepreneur 5 years

Post by seasky » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 am

The Druid wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:15 am
Pls can any one assist with list of documents for ILR through entrepreneur 5 years route.Am apply with my spouse and 5 dependent in march
As a start get familiar with set(O) form. Notice it covers many routes some specific for T1(e). Also read the guidance.

Make sure you and spouse have passed LIUK and spouse English to appropriate level (you will have proven english in previous applications)

Have a list of all your travels outside UK

the main thing you need evidence is for 24 months of employment since extension.

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi,

These 24 months are considered from the day we applied for extension or from the day we get our extension ( I waited 17mths to get extension, will that period be considered )

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:40 am

You need to have created 2 full time job at least a year before your application for ILR

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

ILR- PBS Dependant- Income Requirement

Post by The Druid » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:59 am

Zimba can you pls explain this " Your Finances
For all applicants except those applying in the bereaved partner category.
Evidence of your nances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds. (See Note 4).
Note 4 We do not accept cashpoint statements as evidence of nances. Online statements can be accepted if accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company headed paper, con rming the statement provided is authentic or if they bear the o cial stamp of the bank or building society on every page. If you claim that a relative or friend is providing you with nancial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own nances, you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their nancial resources. The documents showing the nances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last three months."

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

I have moved your post you tagged onto another members topic to your own.

Kindly refrain from tagging onto other members thread when you have your own topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR- PBS Dependant- Income Requirement

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:47 am

The Druid wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:59 am
Evidence of your nances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds. (See Note 4).
Note 4 We do not accept cashpoint statements as evidence of nances. Online statements can be accepted if accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company headed paper, con rming the statement provided is authentic or if they bear the o cial stamp of the bank or building society on every page. If you claim that a relative or friend is providing you with nancial support (see question 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own nances, you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their nancial resources. The documents showing the nances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last three months."
You need to show that you can support yourself financially. You can send 3 months payslips or bank statements to show this.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by The Druid » Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 am

My situation is that I am applying, and my salary from the biz is less than £1000. Even though I have six dependent they are not due yet for ILR. and are not applying. Will this income be sufficient. I neither pay mortgage nor rent

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 pm

There is no income requirement :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

The Druid
Mood:
Nigeria

lLR granted

Post by The Druid » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:05 am

Just received my ILR approval. Thank you all for your support. Am a tier 1 entrepreneur. I filed 23rd April 2018 and received visa 17th August. Now My wife and 5 kids need to file as dependents. Any topic on tier 1 entrepreneur dependent?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: lLR granted

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:39 am

The Druid wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:05 am
Now My wife and 5 kids need to file as dependents. Any topic on tier 1 entrepreneur dependent?
Start your own topic with your questions for your dependents in the tier 1 entrepreneur sub forum!

There is no "general all tag on" topic
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Azlaan06
Newly Registered
England

Re: lLR granted

Post by Azlaan06 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:01 am

The Druid wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:05 am
Just received my ILR approval. Thank you all for your support. Am a tier 1 entrepreneur. I filed 23rd April 2018 and received visa 17th August. Now My wife and 5 kids need to file as dependents. Any topic on tier 1 entrepreneur dependent?
Congratulations Druid. Hope and pray your family gets their ILR as well.
Can you kindly share the documents you sent and your timeline? Thank you. :)

bajo85
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bajo85 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Dear Zimba & CR001
Zimba wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:47 am
The Druid wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:59 am
You need to show that you can support yourself financially. You can send 3 months payslips or bank statements to show this.

Don't you think that SECTION 5 of SET (O) form is not for Entrepreneur route applicants, as you can see Q 5.6 to 5.9 are for other tier applicants???