ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Asulum

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Freewoman
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Applying for Asulum

Post by Freewoman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello everyone,please i am new here and i need some advice based on experience or knowledge. I am a mother of 2 and am about to seek asylum ,but am scared as all i heared was i might not be granted amd will be sent back to my home country which is my greatest fear. Please can you advice me on how to go about it? Please help. Thanks in advance.

krisbol17
Wales

Re: Applying for Asulum

Post by krisbol17 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:55 pm

Whether you are granted or not depends on many factors such as

- Reason for seeking asylum (political, religious, etc)
- Country of origin from which you are seeking asylum
- How you got all the way here in the UK
- Evidence you have to backup your asylum case etc

I'm not sure you get detained immediately but your case will be considered. I suggest you get yourself a good lawyer who will look at the details of your case and advise you on how to go forward. You may wanna approach the Citizens Advice Bureau for help and they can also direct you.

You might wanna look at the Country Policy in the preparation of your asylum case to see what policies,understanding the UK Government has on your country of origin.

https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... tion-notes

Freewoman
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for Asulum

Post by Freewoman » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:32 pm

Thanks krisbol,i will do that,