ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still in Process

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yasir
Newly Registered

Still in Process

Post by Yasir » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:45 pm

Hi Dears
I va applied for canadian immigration from pakistan they started processing on my application since march 2003, but they never send me any type for inquiery and something else except the file number which i got after two week of sending application. And whenever i check my status on internet it still shows "In Process" Can someone tell me that normally how much time they take for Immigration. I ve send all my doc. in detail.
Thanks

Yasir
Newly Registered

In Process

Post by Yasir » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:30 pm

Hi Elfa
Thanx for responding, I said that I just got a file number after 2 weeks of submitting application, but afetr that I ve not received any mail or letter from the Canadian High Commision In Islamabad (Pakistan). They didnot contact me in any context. I ve submitted all the documents (Attested copies) in detail, I can take this situation in two ways meaning thereby either they didnot ve any objection regarding my application or they did not find any complexity and deficiency I think so thats why they did not contact me or may be they take this much of time duration for process.
Can u give me any example of the cases relating to my sort from Pakistan that how much time they usually take without any job offer from Canada.
Thanx

Meriem
Newly Registered

Re: Still in Process

Post by Meriem » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:35 pm

Yasir wrote:Hi Dears
I va applied for canadian immigration from pakistan they started processing on my application since march 2003, but they never send me any type for inquiery and something else except the file number which i got after two week of sending application. And whenever i check my status on internet it still shows "In Process" Can someone tell me that normally how much time they take for Immigration. I ve send all my doc. in detail.
Thanks
Any news now? did you get the immigration status?

Hear from you sooooner ;)