ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA National must be worker, self-employeed or self sufficient on day of divorc

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jagga_jasoos
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EEA National must be worker, self-employeed or self sufficient on day of divorc

Post by jagga_jasoos » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Dear All,
I am just new to this form but i am reading about retained rights of resident topics on this form from last seven months and its help me a lot. Now I have a confusion about one thing.
As far i know, the EEA national must be worker, self-employed, self sufficient or student on day of divorce for retained rights of resident for non-eea family member.
If a EEA national is self-employed on day of divorce and she/he does work from Monday to Friday.
but on the day of divorce finalized, she/he did not go to work to office or where she/he works ( as a day off or as a holiday ) and the next day she/he back to work normal.
My question is
Does the one day ( on which the divorce finalized and she/ he did not work as a day off or as a holiday)
will create a problem for a non- eea family member.
thanks
Jagga Jasoos

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA National must be worker, self-employeed or self sufficient on day of divorc

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:25 am

My question is
Does the one day ( on which the divorce finalized and she/ he did not work as a day off or as a holiday)
will create a problem for a non- eea family member.
No!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jagga_jasoos
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: EEA National must be worker, self-employeed or self sufficient on day of divorc

Post by jagga_jasoos » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Thanks for your positive respons