ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 pm

I graned 10 yrs parenting visa Leave to remain
First time i applied this form with strong finance let me cover kid for 2.5 yrs
Then it mean now i have another baby and it must be miserable my life due to low income and cannot afford to look after both children

the fact i have part time job and payslip monthly has shown only 650 gbp. this situation is different now however my laywers confort me that extend 2 nd time visa parenting this term is not too much and asked many thing. is more simple and no worry ab ur finance this 2nd time just show u work part time , 3 months of payslip and 3 months bank statement
But still an mule. The true is when handling visa fee, etc , solicitor charge is too much for me now so i find our this info on Gov uk
if you can’t pay the fee because you:

don’t have a place to live and you can’t afford one have a place to live but can’t afford your essential living costs like food or heating
have a very low income and paying the fee would harm your child’s wellbeing

anyone has idea for this info? can u guys explain me fully. i tend to extend visa parenting this 2nd time by using this from bc truly my reality seem dark. Can i use this fork to extend my visa tbrough this chance so after that the solution is what? do i need to pay the full fee for this course as before or they may reduce me or give me a preference, priority something???

Thanku for reading

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: request Fee Waiver for Parenting Visa type

Post by New on forum » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:22 am

thaophan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:52 pm
I graned 10 yrs parenting visa Leave to remain
First time i applied this form with strong finance let me cover kid for 2.5 yrs
Then it mean now i have another baby and it must be miserable my life due to low income and cannot afford to look after both children

the fact i have part time job and payslip monthly has shown only 650 gbp. this situation is different now however my laywers confort me that extend 2 nd time visa parenting this term is not too much and asked many thing. is more simple and no worry ab ur finance this 2nd time just show u work part time , 3 months of payslip and 3 months bank statement
But still an mule. The true is when handling visa fee, etc , solicitor charge is too much for me now so i find our this info on Gov uk
if you can’t pay the fee because you:

don’t have a place to live and you can’t afford one have a place to live but can’t afford your essential living costs like food or heating
have a very low income and paying the fee would harm your child’s wellbeing

anyone has idea for this info? can u guys explain me fully. i tend to extend visa parenting this 2nd time by using this from bc truly my reality seem dark. Can i use this fork to extend my visa tbrough this chance so after that the solution is what? do i need to pay the full fee for this course as before or they may reduce me or give me a preference, priority something???

Thanku for reading
Your writing is not clear and doesn’t make much sense to me.
But from whatever I understand you are looking to apply for extension using fee waiver.
I would advise you not to go that side because if your fee waiver is rejected (which is very likely) then you will be an overstayer and your clock to settlement will start i and when you are granted leave again.
I will Advise you not to use a solicitor but use that money to pay your fee and prepare your application with help from here or any friends or family.
Extension applications are generally simple in this category if the circumstances since the original grant of leave hasn’t changed much.

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Re: request Fee Waiver for Parenting Visa type

Post by thaophan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:35 am

thanku hun
l :lol: :P :wink:
i have 1st visa 2.5 yrs granted parenting 10 year term and now renew it and on the wat i find my situation is changed comparing with 1 st time I applied it, having another baby this time and i try to find any way to survive amd save money but seem same solution
next extension will be in April and cost 1986 for HO within 1 dependent
500 NHS for me and dependent
solicitor fees but i ignore it cuz i find lots of help in this forum i can do myself

alright i dont pick the fee waiver form for now seem it unlikely help just list me to risky forms whatever this catalogue is, its strange domt need to focus on, just do same way as previous

otherwise, if someone granded visa 10 yrs parenting accoring to her/his child is british and sponsor her/him but now in tough life , this change is truly a change and she cannot handle it , no house rent a room no job, only business online or partime job around 600 per month for covering rent and baby nappies, foods etc. applying this will risk her children life. thays why Gov uk extra this kind of form for serious situation under risk ... i can survive nut maybe not due to total money for application i borrow someone !!
but anway i dont want to risk myself too so i assume i can handle it but real life is Am
NOt
:(((

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Fri May 18, 2018 1:19 am

pls help me
im not sure my concern is relevant to topic

Yes, I suppose to to apply ILR settlement under 2 x 3 yrs Discretionary in March 2019. At right time i finished the terms of 6 years under Discretionary but i find out this on website
Tier 1 (General) migrants and Highly Skilled migrants under the terms of the HSMP ILR
judicial review policy document will be unable to submit applications for indefinite leave to remain on or after 6 April 2018.

In those categories that mentioned on the application, I may related to Tier 1 General better and I am so upset about this fact. Pls explain me how could i apply ILR after 6 yrs of Discretionary Leave and my solicitor said I am relevant to form O but ????so whats else I can apply for next time

pls pls pls, it drive me insane. I cannot stay still and calm

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by thaophan » Fri May 18, 2018 2:16 am

to CR001: can u answer me this question

As my previous post in this topic regarding the cut off page 2 form SET 0
Tier 1 (General) migrants and Highly Skilled migrants under the terms of the HSMP ILR
judicial review policy document will be unable to submit applications for indefinite leave to remain

However, let me specify my question. I nearly finish discretionary leave over term 6 yrs in 04 April 2019 . I understand I can fit in form SET 0 for next application to ILR but :| :cry: at page 2 SET 0 indicate various categories for applicant to choose,my solicitor advised me that I am Tier 1 Migrant but nope, she did not go through carefully the HO letter sent me extended 2nd time of discretionary leave I granted in 04 April 2016. So it means I am typically not relavent to Tier 1 and so whats else in which categories may i fall into ?
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -05-18.pdf
:shock:
I am getting confused now, however to ensure I pick up the right one to apply for ILR under DL after 6 yrs. The change may affect this or what?Plss help me CR001, I am so thankful to you, please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Post by CR001 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:52 pm

You tick the 'Other purposes or reasons not covered by other applications forms' category.

Also please stop tagging onto every other thread you find to get attention or immediate responses.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.