ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Won, How long do I have to Wait. Any1 here got visa!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Samiya786
Newly Registered

Appeal Won, How long do I have to Wait. Any1 here got visa!!

Post by Samiya786 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:31 am

Hi Guys,

I recently won my first tier tribunal in February 2017.

I applied for my husband to join me in UK.

When we lost the first appeal my husband was returned back the bundle with his passport.

My husband has his passport with him, will someone contact him to hand in his passport for the visa?

I am unsure how this process works, If you can advise me on any information I will be very grateful.

It's nearly coming to 2 months, feeling anxious.

I hope to hear from you soon,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal Won, How long do I have to Wait. Any1 here got vi

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:15 am

Did your husband apply with you initially or is he outside the UK ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 am

What visa exactly did you apply for as you have posted the same query in two different sub forums?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

algeria 222
Newly Registered

Post by algeria 222 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:15 pm

hi there ,
ive won my appeal on the 16th feb ,does anyone know how long is gonna take to get the passport stamped ,and how i will receive the call letter ,is it by post or email ,,,thank u very much for help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 pm

algeria 222 wrote:hi there ,
ive won my appeal on the 16th feb ,does anyone know how long is gonna take to get the passport stamped ,and how i will receive the call letter ,is it by post or email ,,,thank u very much for help
Can you please refrain from posting questions about a spouse settlement visa in other sub forums. You should continue to post your questions in the Immigration for Family Members sub forum and NOT in the Tier 1 Entrepreneur sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Linda73
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Linda73 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:22 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:15 am
Please I need a help. My appeal was allowed and home office acknowledged the decision of the judge but received a text from home office today that I may not have permission to stay in this country and should contact them with a link asking if I made a new application or have left the country. I quickly call my solicitor but he said is from Capital that they don't have any clue of a recent development regarding my appeal been allowed and accepted by HO.
Thanks

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:51 pm

Linda73 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:22 pm
zimba88 wrote:
Please I need a help. My appeal was allowed and home office acknowledged the decision of the judge but received a text from home office today that I may not have permission to stay in this country and should contact them with a link asking if I made a new application or have left the country. I quickly call my solicitor but he said is from Capital that they don't have any clue of a recent development regarding my appeal been allowed and accepted by HO.
Thanks
Only give them reference number. It happens occasionally.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal Won, How long do I have to Wait. Any1 here got visa!!

Post by bizman » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 am

Yes refer them to appeal outcome
Bizman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:34 am

Linda73 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:22 pm
zimba88 wrote:
Thanks
@ Linda73 - You have tagged your question onto another members topic. You did the same in another sub forum and you started your own topic in another sub forum. You have not stated in ANY of your posts what visa category the appeal is about.

general-uk-immigration-forum/brp-wait-t ... l#p1601651

general-uk-immigration-forum/hi-t250017.html#p1601650

Kindly read the forum rules before spamming with multiple duplicate topics.

In addition to this, you are posting under two usernames from the same static IP address. This is not permitted on the forum.

member/Zimreal73/

See Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)