ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Umbrella companies and authority of sponsorship

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thaophan
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Umbrella companies and authority of sponsorship

Post by thaophan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:44 pm

I get confused myself since i heard somewhere

If you have a contract ALREADY at hand, only then the umbrella companies will arrange tier 2 sponsorship for you.

my question is Im looking for t2 sponsor to help me extend visa. I have a look at list of companies licenced sponsorship on Gov uk
of course i listed it in my interest but take time to contact and ask them the right
My student visa is nearly expired soon. how ab solution of picking umbrella companies to help? does anyone have understanding ab it trick?

due to my visa circumstance i consider there is no chance for employer help giving me a contract and sponsor me. its restricted
some companies is happy with fixed contracted employer same temporary job, they can recruit me not Sponsor me! Again and again, i can deal with them that i only need contract from them and look for umbrella
company help me sponsored T2
do u know does umbrella companies actually do this job in real market?
my plan is after getting t2 from any spider companies ;)) meant matrix i will look for true companies i can work long time contract and change it within COS
does anyone know anything and explain the way umbrella companies do??? or any advixe to help me reach t2 visa and stay in uk for long

Thanku

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Umbrella companies and authority of sponsorship

Post by Casa » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:52 am

Under Tier 2, working for an umbrella company is illegal :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.