ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long it takes for visa get stamped and comeback pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khalid2k2
Newly Registered

how long it takes for visa get stamped and comeback pakistan

Post by khalid2k2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 am

Hey guys , i am really stresses out and ur guidness will really help me , i am british citizen and i submitted settlement visa for my wife and my daughter(disable) who are in Pakistan in 2016 but it got refused and we appealed and won the appeal in august 2017 and got IHS submission email in 15 December 2017 and submitted the fee on 17 December and submitted the passports on 20th December in lahore through vfs. it is now 18 jan 2018 and we are still waiting for passports to come back , any idea why it is taking so long and is there a way we can contact or complain?

Fatima Raheel
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: how long it takes for visa get stamped and comeback pakistan

Post by Fatima Raheel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:10 am

khalid2k2 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 am
Hey guys , i am really stresses out and ur guidness will really help me , i am british citizen and i submitted settlement visa for my wife and my daughter(disable) who are in Pakistan in 2016 but it got refused and we appealed and won the appeal in august 2017 and got IHS submission email in 15 December 2017 and submitted the fee on 17 December and submitted the passports on 20th December in lahore through vfs. it is now 18 jan 2018 and we are still waiting for passports to come back , any idea why it is taking so long and is there a way we can contact or complain?
Salam
Are u still waiting for pp?? I won my appeal on sep and still waiting for pp. Kindly keep posting about ur case cz our case have same timeline. Thnks