ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement Application - Tier 2 General

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shiz110
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Settlement Application - Tier 2 General

Post by Shiz110 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 am

Hello Members,

I am in the process of preparing for ILR SET(O) Tier 2 Gen 5 Years and have the following queries.

1. Do I need 1 recent payslip and 1-month bank statement or 3 payslips and 3 months bank statement?

The immigration rules clearly state that there is 1 payslip required along with a bank statement that reflects the pay deposit from the current employer. And if the applicant is being supported by someone for ILR then 3 months are needed. But there have been mixed information on this site from other post, So I am requesting to have this clarified from someone who have recently gone in for a Tier 2 ILR and have been given an expert legal advice.

2. The application asks about the total time spent in the UK, I came to UK in 2012 Jan on Tier 4 and left in December but came back to the UK again on May 10 2013 on Tier 2 , So do I have to mention the total time of 5 years 6 months OR just 5 years on Tier 2.

3. Under absence sections I had visited Ireland(Republic) for two weeks. I was given the entry on the port for the same period with a stamp on my passport but didn't get any entry stamp in the UK due to the local port in Luton. How else shall I prove it that I did not spent more than 180 days outside of the UK?

Thank you in advance for your help

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement Application - Tier 2 General

Post by katanayi » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 pm

1] surely one month enough but to prove financial activity 3 months optional.
2] Just add both duration, it is not much concern.
3] I am not sure, possibly you can produce tickets. if they would have been checked your passport then might be entered into the system as they would not stamp most of the time in the airport.

Shiz110
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shiz110 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:30 am

Thank You Katanayi!

Regarding the payslip and bank statement option. Has this been your recent experience or perhaps someone you know?

Thank you once again!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:37 am

Shiz110 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:30 am
Thank You Katanayi!

Regarding the payslip and bank statement option. Has this been your recent experience or perhaps someone you know?

Thank you once again!
This has been many members experience, all posted on the forum including ILR success.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

katanayi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by katanayi » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Shiz110 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:30 am
Thank You Katanayi!

Thank you once again!
Yes, I got ILR last week and Just submitted 3 months payslip.