ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CORRESPONDENCE FROM IRISH CITIZENSHIP DIVISION

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trustworthy
Ireland

CORRESPONDENCE FROM IRISH CITIZENSHIP DIVISION

Post by trustworthy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:26 am

I wonder if someone could help me in the following matter.
My wife applied for Irish citizenship, as a spouse of an Irish citizen, in July 2017. We were asked to provide further documentation from Initial Processing Team. We have submitted all those documents. We did not receive any letter for the stage 2, however, last 2 previous correspondence was received from Processing Team 2 and Work Group 2. We are not sure that whether our application is in stage 2 or still with the Initial Processing Team. Could someone help us to suggest that either we are in stage 1 or in stage 2? Your valuable comments and information will be much appreciated.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: CORRESPONDENCE FROM IRISH CITIZENSHIP DIVISION

Post by chaoclive » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:13 pm

trustworthy wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:26 am
My wife applied for Irish citizenship, as a spouse of an Irish citizen, in July 2017. We were asked to provide further documentation from Initial Processing Team. We have submitted all those documents. We did not receive any letter for the stage 2, however, last 2 previous correspondence was received from Processing Team 2 and Work Group 2. We are not sure that whether our application is in stage 2 or still with the Initial Processing Team. Could someone help us to suggest that either we are in stage 1 or in stage 2? Your valuable comments and information will be much appreciated.

Letters from Processing Team 2 etc doesn't mean that the application is at stage two. You can email them and ask. They're very quick to reply.

The second stage letter states clearly that it is a second stage letter.

Ryy22
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ryy22 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

trustworthy wrote:
Do any of the last two letters does not say your application has no proceed to second stage. I would call them. There number can be found on inis website

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:51 pm

chaoclive wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:13 pm
trustworthy wrote:

Letters from Processing Team 2 etc doesn't mean that the application is at stage two. You can email them and ask. They're very quick to reply.

The second stage letter states clearly that it is a second stage letter.
Thanks for this information. I will email them.

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 pm

Ryy22 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm
trustworthy wrote:
Do any of the last two letters does not say your application has no proceed to second stage. I would call them. There number can be found on inis website
Thank you for your comments. None of these letters states that the application is in stage 2.