ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) from Tier 1 Ent 50K (Job Creation)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Leeee704

ILR SET(O) from Tier 1 Ent 50K (Job Creation)

Post by Leeee704 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 pm

Dear Gurus,
I appreciate to all the members been helpful on this forum so far.
I am due to apply my ILR 5 years settlement application in NOV 2018 from Entrepreneur 50K. i have read the new guidelines JAN18. My questions are:

1) Can I show 4 part time employees as I came under pre APRIL 2014 rules?
2) If i.e 2 part timers started in Jan 2018 and finish it in Aug 2018. Both stayed for more than 6 months and other 2 part timers working for more than 6 month aswell. Would that cover me?
3) Do my employees have to be consecutive 12 month even they are part timers?

Guidelines says "Pre 6th April 2014 transitional arrangement- job creation

• 1 worker for 24 months
• 1 worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
• 4 workers for 6 months each"

Please guys help me!

Regards

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: ILR SET(O) from Tier 1 Ent 50K (Job Creation)

Post by raj.m » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:08 am

You need 24 months of full time work or equivalent.

Two part timers from Jan 18 to Aug 18 will be equivalent of one full time job for 8 months at its best and that too only IF their combined hours were more than 30 hours a week.

You said the other two part timers were employed for more than six months. Once again, the two part timers for six months would be equivalent of one full time job for six months and that too only if their combined hours were more than 30 hours a week.

With this combination, you will have 8 + 6 = 14 hours of full time work. You need 24 hours of full time work or equivalent in total. You will still be short of 10 months of full time work or equivalent.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 am

raj.m wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:08 am

Two part timers from Jan 18 to Aug 18 will be equivalent of one full time job for 8 months at its best and that too only IF their combined hours were more than 30 hours a week.

You said the other two part timers were employed for more than six months. Once again, the two part timers for six months would be equivalent of one full time job for six months and that too only if their combined hours were more than 30 hours a week.

With this combination, you will have 8 + 6 = 14 hours of full time work. You need 24 hours of full time work or equivalent in total. You will still be short of 10 months of full time work or equivalent.
Dear Raj, Two part timers from Jan 18 to Aug 18 are 22 hours per week & the other 2 who already working with me since last year (Will cover about 10 months employments) are also 22 hours per week each.
When you say Combination of 8 + 6= 14...Do not you think In pre APRIL 2014 rules we can show 4 Part timers 22 hours each?

Please members help!

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Leeee704 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 am
raj.m wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:08 am

Dear Raj, Two part timers from Jan 18 to Aug 18 are 22 hours per week & the other 2 who already working with me since last year (Will cover about 10 months employments) are also 22 hours per week each.
When you say Combination of 8 + 6= 14...Do not you think In pre APRIL 2014 rules we can show 4 Part timers 22 hours each?

Please members help!
When you combine two part timers to create one full time job, anything in excess of 30 hours of their combined employment is ignored. So, in your case, Jan 18 to Aug 18, 22 hours x 2 = 44 hours of combined employment per week but only 30 hours will be considered valid and the other 14 hours will be ignored. So these two part time jobs will form one full time employment for 8 months.

You are saying the other two employees are employed part time 22 hours per week and they will cover 10 months. Ok, once again only 30 hours of their combined employment will be counted and rest will be ignored. Therefore, this will be counted as one full time employment for 10 months.

Even in this situation, you will have 8 + 10 = 18 months. You will be short of 6 months full time employment or equivalent.

And these combinations are possible because of pre-april 2014 rules.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Thanks Raj,

I understood now basically we have to show each job at least for 12 months regardless full time or part time (obviously part time for 24 months).
My understanding from guidelines also says If 1 worker has worked 6 months in year JAN 2017 to DEC 2017 and other worker has spent 6 months in Year JAN 2018 to DEC 2018 in the same job title we can combine both employment to make 1 Job. Please correct me if i am wrong !!

I have another question;
I applied for my extension in Nov 2016 and got my extension approved in April 2017 (After 5 months) that gave me visa till APRIL 2019 but My 5 years under Tier 1 ENTR will be completed on NOV 2018.
Can i use 1 employment during that waiting time? I meant one of my employee was working while my extension was under process. Can i use his employment (6 months) Or it has to be start when i received my extension approved date?
Please reply.

Regards

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Leeee704 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:31 pm
Thanks Raj,

I understood now basically we have to show each job at least for 12 months regardless full time or part time (obviously part time for 24 months).
My understanding from guidelines also says If 1 worker has worked 6 months in year JAN 2017 to DEC 2017 and other worker has spent 6 months in Year JAN 2018 to DEC 2018 in the same job title we can combine both employment to make 1 Job. Please correct me if i am wrong !!

I have another question;
I applied for my extension in Nov 2016 and got my extension approved in April 2017 (After 5 months) that gave me visa till APRIL 2019 but My 5 years under Tier 1 ENTR will be completed on NOV 2018.
Can i use 1 employment during that waiting time? I meant one of my employee was working while my extension was under process. Can i use his employment (6 months) Or it has to be start when i received my extension approved date?
Please reply.

Regards
You are covered by the pre 2014 rules. So you don't need to worry about the same job title or otherwise. You do not necessarily need to have each job for 12 months either.

You basically need to have any combination that amounts to 24 months of full time work and this has to be from the day you were granted extension.

You cannot include the period of employment while you were waiting for the extension visa.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Leeee704 wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:30 pm
The requirement is 24 months (or 104 weeks) of full time equivalent.
Once you get to that number, then the rest does not matter.
So, you have 17 months of full time job.
You have 1 PT job also 17 months.
You will have a 2nd PT job from Map 2018 to Jan 2019 (7 month).
With that, you will have more than the required amount. So, I am not sure why whether Aug 2017 to May 2018 counts or not matters ? Even if it counts, it is extra.
Or am I getting something wrong ?
Dear Monarch,

1st of all Sorry for interpretation, Actually i am bit confused as well with the similar points.
I have 2 questions:

Each part time job has to be exist at least for 6 months under transitional arrangement?

4 part timers for 12 months with different job titles can qualify for job creation ?

Please answer.
Thanks
Please do not tag your question to other's post.

I am replying this back in your own thread.

But it does appear raj.m had already answered your question here and he was correct in his reply.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.