ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with ILR application, thanks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Parveenkumar7
Newly Registered
India

Help with ILR application, thanks

Post by Parveenkumar7 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:37 pm

Dear friends,

I have following questions regarding my ILR application;

1) I have 7 employees two contractors, three full time and two part time. Full time were claimed in extension application back in 2016. They are still with me for whole 24 months after extension.

Do you suggest sending whole payroll or just two full time jobs with my application?

Do I mention start dates for full timers from extension or actual joining date which is in 2014?

2) My wife arrived in UK Dec 2017 and I am here more than 12 months does this mean I only need 630 maintenance amount for her and none for myself?

3) For wife do I mention anything on my SET O form in relevant space for dependent or just fill this as if am applying alone?

4) My wife would apply as pbs dependent can we send the applications together to the ILR team address on SET O or send on relevant addresses per forms.

5) 6.1 Date is first entry in UK or the tier 1 route as I first entered in 2008 as student. Do I list absences from this date onwards or from 2008?

6) What specific documents are advised for genuineness of business I have loads but feel they're unnecessary for example office tenancy, insurances for all liabilities, a few contracts and invoices, HMRC letters, IP and trade marks, data protection registration, DIT invitations and other bills is this advisable or just company house documents are enough.

I have been invited to a DIT representation in Australia which is in May will this in any way help expedite the application should I include this invite or is unnecessary.

I have probably asked too many questions here but wanted to avoid sending too much unnecessary evidences and also avoid solicitors. Thanks for your time and responses.

Regards,

Parveen Kumar

natsha
United States of America

Re: Help with ILR application, thanks

Post by natsha » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:17 am

1- Only those employee who claiming points, don't send rest of as I had 12 employees but I did send only 3 employees one extra in case.

2-3-4: Rest of question not sure about as I am still single :)

5-Absent dates not required they will check automatically with your passport.

6-Just send limited documents as requirements but the genuineness of business Yes Australia invitation is good to send, Insurance business, and regarding JOb documents FPS, RTI Need to send.

just send 12-month payslip and P11 ( P11 automatically showing the start of the date)

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 am

To add on to natsha's reply:

1. Natsha's approach is good
2. Correct
3. Applying alone
4. I am not sure about this, but I believe you can do that. Call HO and double check
5. 6.1 says "..stay on which this application is based..", so T1E date. 6.2 then follows that.
6. There are no specified documents for genuineness. You need to make the call depending on what you think is appropriate. My general feeling is lesser the better. I did not send any, just addressed it in my cover letter. Have a look at my application posted as an example at the top of this forum.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Parveenkumar7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Parveenkumar7 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:57 am

Thanks natsha and marcnath,

Are you able to advise on maintenance related query and also I assume all starting dates are from extension onwards even if employees exist since before that. Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 am

Parveenkumar7 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:57 am
Thanks natsha and marcnath,

Are you able to advise on maintenance related query and also I assume all starting dates are from extension onwards even if employees exist since before that. Thanks
Starting dates are starting dates - nothing to do with the extension date. So actual dates in 2014
Maintenance - your interpretation is correct - 630 for your wife. ILR does not need maintenance.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 pm

You have to submit wife application as PBS of T1 migrant on the relevant form while you submit through SETO. You dont need maintenance but she will need. Just send the two full time employees as required by rule with all relevant documents,start date is done once when they were first employed. You dont need it now. You can mention their start date in your cover letter.
Bizman

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:42 am

You have to get your DIT contact to request behind the scenes to fast track you for aussie delegation (I think someone from my company is going)

I got ILR in 4 weeks...