ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for just married Wife: Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaydee2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

Visit Visa for just married Wife: Documents

Post by kaydee2016 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello Members,

I got remarried 3 months ago, after first marriage broke. I want to apply for visit visa (tourist or family visit Visa), for wife before her spouse visa application is made. This is due to the fact of visa requirements including English test etc. which might take a bit longer.

I have below queries:
1)Is it OK to apply tourist visa for wife with all the documents submitted on her own. I mean if I don't send an invitation letter etc. I can make a booking in her name in hotel, as she plans to come for 2-4 weeks time. In this case I don't need to give any of my documentation including accomodation, bank statements etc.
2) If option 1) above is not OK, I can apply for family visitor visa meaning I'll sponsor her. If I submit council tax bill & utility bills, is this sufficient or I need to include home ownership documents / mortgage statements. I would prefer to attach council tax/ utility bills over mortgage statements or land registry documents.
I am a British Citizen (got naturalized in Sep 2017).
I would appreciate if someone can suggest an immigration consultant in Delhi, India. Please pm me, if members dont mind.

Thanks in advance
KD

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa for just married Wife: Documents

Post by seagul » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:29 pm

1. Since your wife is married with you so visit/tourist visa won't succeed because of not being able to prove ties with her back home and if she don't mention of being married with you then in future all applications/extensions will be refused on grounds of deception.

2. Since is married so you won't be eligible for marriage visitor visa/fiance visa. Only option is spouse visa which requires to meet finacial, accommodation, subsisting relationship, English language etc for which numerous posts are available here.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.