ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Online App. Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa Online App. Help

Post by gimarwat » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:32 am

Hello all/Moderators

I'm a BC and my wife is Belarusian citizen. We are in the process of collecting documents to apply for her spouse visa in March/April 2018. Your help and guidance will be much appreciated in regards to clarify the following:
1. Employment
Have you ever worked for any organisation (state or non-state) listed below?
Armed Forces (including National Service)
Government (Central or Local)
Judiciary
Media
Public or Civil Administration
Security (including police and private security companies)?
She has worked for ARMY so the answer is YES.

-Do we have to submit a document to support this???

2. Accomodation
-would it be acceptable if my current address differs from the future's supposed accommodation bearing in mind, the tenancy start date on tenancy agreement let say starts on 01 june 2018???

3. Financial
I have started recently new job and in March 2018 it will be 6 months in this employment and will have 6x payslips(online) but unfortunately will have only 5x bank statements as statements arrive in the end of every month while I'm traveling before that(mid march).Hence the question

-Should we go for the category B and submit previous employment documents which also fulfill the requirement???
-Should I have to get a letter from previous employer and provide all 12x payslips, 12x bank statements OR only P60 will be suffice???

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Online App. Help

Post by seagul » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm

1. No harm in providing any such proof

2. Yes you can change home but update your new address to HO because application should be in process by that time.

3. If you will be with your employer from 6 months then go for category A option where you only need to provide 6 months payslips & bank statements. And strictly these 6 months payslips should be official real version but if online then must be stamped by company administration or accompanied with a letter of confirming its authenticity. Plus the missing bank you can get from your bank branch who can give you at least one month statement or you can change the frequency of your bank statements by change it's date as per your need.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:31 am

Thanks Seagul for reply.
seagul wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm
1. No harm in providing any such proof
means if we don't/can't provide,No harm too,right?

2. Yes you can change home but update your new address to HO because application should be in process by that time.

3. If you will be with your employer from 6 months then go for category A option where you only need to provide 6 months payslips & bank statements. And strictly these 6 months payslips should be official real version but if online then must be stamped by company administration or accompanied with a letter of confirming its authenticity. Plus the missing bank you can get from your bank branch who can give you at least one month statement or you can change the frequency of your bank statements by change it's date as per your need.
the issue is that I'll be travelling to visit my wife on 15th march and my payday is on 28th. Even if I change frequency it's not gonna help as the transaction will only appear on 28th. I could print out March's statement but it'll not be stamped nither accompanied by letter from Bank.
what if I send it as an additional document later on let say in 10 days after submission of application?
This is all from MY experience and observations over the past few years. I am not an immigration professional in any way whatsoever.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:05 pm

1. If you can't find any required documents in official guideline then more likely it will optionally be needed but preferably whatever you could provide then give them (if nothing mention in guideline about it).

3. Don't over worry. Simply go to your branch and ask them to print your march transactions on their stationary which is accepted by HO. If that branch dont cooperate which rarely happens then visit different branch.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 pm

I've got another confusing question,this time in VAF4A-Appendix 2 :
1.19 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?

scenario
we live in different countries at the moment but see each other regularly(twice a year) for 2-3 weeks.
we met in different countries and as a couple we live together for that period. unfortunately we have never lived together longer than 3 weeks.
what could be the best answer for the above question, YES or NO?

Please guide
thanks
This is all from MY experience and observations over the past few years. I am not an immigration professional in any way whatsoever.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Moderators/gurus please help...
gimarwat wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 pm
1.19 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your wedding or civil partnership ceremony)?

scenario
we live in different countries at the moment but see each other regularly(twice a year) for 2-3 weeks.
we met in different countries and as a couple we live together for that period. unfortunately we have never lived together longer than 3 weeks.

Please guide
thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:50 pm

gimarwat wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm
Moderators/gurus please help...
gimarwat wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:52 pm

scenario

Please guide
thanks
Since the question doesn't specify the duration of such relationship in case of married couple so as per common sense give true reply (yes) even its for 2-3 weeks.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi fellow members/moderators

I have another question :)

Can I submit Lodger licence instead as a proof of accomodation?
As I live with my landlord and according to definition I'm a lodger not a tenant.

Thanks

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:15 am

anyone please advise :|
gimarwat wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:30 pm
Hi fellow members/moderators

I have another question :)

Can I submit Lodger licence instead as a proof of accomodation?
As I live with my landlord and according to definition I'm a lodger not a tenant.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 am

You will need a letter giving permission for your spouse to live there and you will likely need a property inspection report to prove the property is not overcrowded.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 am
You will need a letter giving permission for your spouse to live there and you will likely need a property inspection report to prove the property is not overcrowded.
Thanks CR001 for your reply
To get a Landlord consent letter and property report will not be a problem.
Just wanted to double check whether the Lodger Licence will be acceptable or it has to be tenancy agreement.From your reply I guess it is acceptable,right ? :?:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 am

Should be fine in conjunction with the other two documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 am
Should be fine in conjunction with the other two documents.
CR001 thanks a lot for confirmation :)

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Moderators/gurus,
here is my Landlord consent letter. any suggestions/recommendations/advice will be highly appreciated.

Ref: address of the property

To the Entry Clearance Officer, British Embassy

Dear Sir/Madam

I, 'landlord's name', the landlord of the 3 bedroom property located at
'address of the property'.
The property consists of 3 bedrooms, living room, Spam with dining and a separate bathroom and toilet.

I can confirm that the tenant X is renting a master double room in the property since 'X date' and never missed a month’s rent. I have NO OBJECTION to accommodate 'Y', SPOUSE of 'Mr. X', once she has successfully completed the UK visa application process and provide me with the relevant official visa documentation issued by UK Home Office/UKVI.

Currently only four person live at the address and there is more than adequate room for a fifth and will be no violation of Housing Overcrowding Act.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 pm

hi fellow members and moderators

If 2 applications are submitted at the same time by different applicants but the accomodation address is the same 3 bedroom shared house, will it affect the applications out come??

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:03 am

please any replies :?:
gimarwat wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:26 pm

If 2 applications are submitted at the same time by different applicants but the accomodation address is the same 3 bedroom shared house, will it affect the applications out come??

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 am

gimarwat wrote:

If the both applicants have truely proved that the home is not overcrowded and the landlord/estate agent has no issue from the stay of visa applicant partner then it should be acceptable.

gimarwat
United Kingdom

Post by gimarwat » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:53 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 am
gimarwat wrote:

If the both applicants have truely proved that the home is not overcrowded and the landlord/estate agent has no issue from the stay of visa applicant partner then it should be acceptable.
Thanks for prompt reply seagul :)
I have submitted all three documents(landlord's NOC,property report,tenancy agreement) but not very sure about the other applicant whether he's got the same details about the property. that is why I'm a bit concerned as HO office may see it as a forged document if there is a contradiction about the same property, i.e number of people and their names living in the property.