ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Appointments

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VijayUK

Re: Premium Appointments

Post by VijayUK » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Utility Bills as well.

kumar84
India

Post by kumar84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Thanks very much VijayUK.

How about the section Section 7 - Personal history > 7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?

As I understand you where not in the UK for 260 days between 2013-2014. Will mentioning less than 5years be a problem for dependent?

How the Joint bankstatements during your 260 days absence treated? Meaning even though you had statements but you where not physically present. Does it have to be a postal statement or will e-statement from online work?

I have posted couple of questions in thread
indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-gener ... l#p1603425

I would be grateful if you could kindly help me with them if you have idea please?

VijayUK

Post by VijayUK » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:09 pm

kumar84 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:13 pm
Thanks very much VijayUK.

How about the section Section 7 - Personal history > 7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?

As I understand you where not in the UK for 260 days between 2013-2014. Will mentioning less than 5years be a problem for dependent?

How the Joint bankstatements during your 260 days absence treated? Meaning even though you had statements but you where not physically present. Does it have to be a postal statement or will e-statement from online work?

I have posted couple of questions in thread
indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-gener ... l#p1603425

I would be grateful if you could kindly help me with them if you have idea please?
Considerng if your wife is applying before 28 days , I too, mention 4 years 11 months.

By there were no joint statements during that time, it is better to have her name included,I have always got physical statements, so better order them.

I beleive if your wife is not extending her visa from now( 11th Jan 2018 ) no worries as per my knowledge.