ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence card HELP !

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DNguyen
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Residence card HELP !

Post by DNguyen » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:37 pm

Hi Everybody , I have few specific questions and if anyone has any knowledge that would be great !!!

I am from VietNam and have been living in Dublin for 5 years - holding stamp 2 ( student visa) . we ve just got married 3 months ago in Hungary ( My husband is Hungarian and He has been living in Dublin a few years already).

At the moment , We're preparing all documents for a residence card application. But they said " it can take up to 6 months for an application decision to be reached".

So i m here to ask all kindness people , If we both go to Immigration Officer in Dublin , will they give me any stamp for my visa ? Do we need to book appointment , and which department we should go there ?

Is that any office email i can contact ?
Thank you so much !

dupalsky

Re: Residence card HELP !

Post by dupalsky » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:48 am

Hi,

1) Fill out the form and post it to the immigration with all the necessary documents. You will receive acknowledgement letter(and letter requesting for more documents, if required) in the post within one month.

2) witchin 3 months(from the day you sent the application form) you will receive a letter telling you to go to the immigration office for your temporary stamp 4. You will need to book an appointment for this on the Internet.

Appointments can be very difficult to get, especially if you are looking for one that is as close as possible. My advice is, check for availability every 5-10 minutes as they release cancellations once in a while.

3) witchin 6 months from the day of application, you will receive a letter for your approval for stamp 4 eufarm.

Note: you will need to go with your husband each time you visit the immigration.

Dupalsky

DNguyen
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by DNguyen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:04 pm

dupalsky wrote: โ†‘
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:48 am
Hi,

1) Fill out the form and post it to the immigration with all the necessary documents. You will receive acknowledgement letter(and letter requesting for more documents, if required) in the post within one month.

2) witchin 3 months(from the day you sent the application form) you will receive a letter telling you to go to the immigration office for your temporary stamp 4. You will need to book an appointment for this on the Internet.

Appointments can be very difficult to get, especially if you are looking for one that is as close as possible. My advice is, check for availability every 5-10 minutes as they release cancellations once in a while.

3) witchin 6 months from the day of application, you will receive a letter for your approval for stamp 4 eufarm.

Note: you will need to go with your husband each time you visit the immigration.

Dupalsky

Hi Dupalsky !

Thank you so much for your help!
Could i ask you 1 more thing PLEASE!
When i go to website to book appointment, which section i should book appointment?! Is that this one : http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/fi ... gistration

Thank you for all your kindness again !!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:25 am

When i go to website to book appointment, which section i should book appointment?! Is that this one : http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/fi ... egistratio
Yes this is it .. click under "register now" link ..
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

DNguyen
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Post by DNguyen » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Ali0857 wrote: โ†‘
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:25 am
When i go to website to book appointment, which section i should book appointment?! Is that this one : http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/fi ... egistratio
Yes this is it .. click under "register now" link ..

Thank you so much Ali0857 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ