ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 G to ILR: Previous Employer letter re to days outside UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mallapum
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

T2 G to ILR: Previous Employer letter re to days outside UK

Post by mallapum » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:54 am

Hi,

I have Premium service appointment next month to submit my ILR application (T2 general to ILR). My previous employer hasn't given a formal letter confirming list of absences for the period i was working with that company. I have emailed, and tried to call the company office but there is no response, when i looked at sponsors list online this company doesn't exists in active sponsors list which i suspect their licence is revoked by Home Office, might be the reason they are not responding to my emails or calls.

Following are the list of holidays (outside the UK) i have taken while working with that company
from 21-dec-2014 to 11-Jan-2015 - 22 days
from 27-June-2015 to 05-July-2015 - 9 days
from 24-Dec-2015 to 17-Jan-2016 - 25 days
from 22-Aug-2016 to 24-Sept-2016 - 33 days
All these days are taken from my passport in and out airport stamps
In my scenarios, Will it be problem if I don't submit letter from previous employer letter confirming these absences?
what are alternative documents that I need to produce if I don't have this letter from previous employer ?

Could you please suggest.. I appreciate all your help.

Thanks.

mallapum
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: T2 G to ILR: Previous Employer letter re to days outside UK

Post by mallapum » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Hi All,

If you know any one gone throught similar situation , could you please let me know how to deal with this situation. I have read somewhere the alterantive is to write letter to case worker and add travel tickets or bank statemetns , payslips as an alternative . Any information is hightly aprriciated.

Thanks..

tshubha54
Newly Registered
India

Post by tshubha54 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:43 pm

mallapum wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:54 am
Hi,

I have Premium service appointment next month to submit my ILR application (T2 general to ILR). My previous employer hasn't given a formal letter confirming list of absences for the period i was working with that company. I have emailed, and tried to call the company office but there is no response, when i looked at sponsors list online this company doesn't exists in active sponsors list which i suspect their licence is revoked by Home Office, might be the reason they are not responding to my emails or calls.

Following are the list of holidays (outside the UK) i have taken while working with that company
from 21-dec-2014 to 11-Jan-2015 - 22 days
from 27-June-2015 to 05-July-2015 - 9 days
from 24-Dec-2015 to 17-Jan-2016 - 25 days
from 22-Aug-2016 to 24-Sept-2016 - 33 days
All these days are taken from my passport in and out airport stamps
In my scenarios, Will it be problem if I don't submit letter from previous employer letter confirming these absences?
what are alternative documents that I need to produce if I don't have this letter from previous employer ?

Could you please suggest.. I appreciate all your help.

Thanks.
Is there any stamp on passport when you go out?

tshubha54
Newly Registered
India

Post by tshubha54 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:44 pm

mallapum wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:12 pm
Hi All,

If you know any one gone throught similar situation , could you please let me know how to deal with this situation. I have read somewhere the alterantive is to write letter to case worker and add travel tickets or bank statemetns , payslips as an alternative . Any information is hightly aprriciated.

Thanks..
I think you should be fine with payslips, self declaration and Itineary as the absences are not too long.

mallapum
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mallapum » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:33 pm

tshubha54 ,

thanks for the details, Yes, that's my plan to write a self declaration letter to Case worker along with payslips , and historic bank statements.

Best Regards..
M