ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SETO for period before you were granted leave as Tier 2 gen

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hee
Newly Registered

SETO for period before you were granted leave as Tier 2 gen

Post by hee » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:43 am

My ILR is due in third week of April 2018 based on following 5 years (Previous Tier1 entrepreneur 200k + current Tier 2 general ) immigration history

From May-09-2019 to Feb-19-2016 - Tier 1 entrepreneur (200 K funds category) - But I invested the 20 K funds only into the business.

From Feb-20-2016 to till next year ILR in April - tier 2 general visa - Current annual gross salary is 36000 pounds year.

Could you please clarify below queries:

1) While I was on tier 1 entrepreneur I have not invested total funds 200k and did not create two jobs
I only invested 20 K into my business - Is this going to be a problem for my ILR in next year April

2) In current SET O application form (can be seen via link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04-17.pdf),

could you please clarify what tier 1 entrepreneur documents do I need to submit to prove the below point mentioned in 12G Tier 2 migrant of

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Could you please help.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SETO for period before you were granted leave as Tier 2

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:07 pm

1) While I was on tier 1 entrepreneur I have not invested total funds 200k and did not create two jobs
I only invested 20 K into my business - Is this going to be a problem for my ILR in next year April
You might be asked to show you maintained access to the 50K throughout the Tier 1E period
2) In current SET O application form could you please clarify what tier 1 entrepreneur documents do I need to submit to prove the below point mentioned in 12G Tier 2 migrant of
Not specific documents, they might ask you to submit extra documents after the application is submitted
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Azizbek Kurbanov
Newly Registered

Re: SETO for period before you were granted leave as Tier 2 gen

Post by Azizbek Kurbanov » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:58 am

Hi Hee,

Have you submitted your ILR application?

Have you been asked by Home Office to submit any specific documents for the time spent under Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa to meet the below requirement?

"For the period before you were granted leave as a tier 2 migrant documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules"

I'd appreciate your reply.

Many thanks