ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bmss
Newly Registered

ILR Refused

Post by bmss » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm

my 10 years ILR application was refused last May, reason they told, my current entrepreneur visa when they refused it in 2014 was not appealed on time, In Fact, on the 14 days i try to fax the appeal form two time to Tribunal but for some reason fax was not going through, then I posted the form on the same day explaining the not going fax and attach the two fax activity error report, and request tribunal to consider the appeal on time. I never get any letter from tribunal that it was an out of time appeal, Then i get appeal hearing date and won the case and get my current visa, when I won the case, in the judgement there was nothing written that it was an out of time appeal. Now my ILR Appeal Haring is on June '18. What is the chance to win the case, Please advise.

bmss
Newly Registered

Please Advise

Post by bmss » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:53 pm

my 10 years ILR application was refused last May, reason they told, my current entrepreneur visa when they refused it in 2014 was not appealed on time,
In Fact, on the 14 days i try to fax the appeal form two time to Tribunal but for some reason fax was not going through, then I posted the form on the same day explaining the not going fax and attach the two fax activity error report, and request tribunal to consider the appeal on time. I never get any letter from tribunal that it was an out of time appeal, Then i get appeal hearing date and won the case and get my current visa, when I won the case, in the judgement there was nothing written that it was an out of time appeal.
Now my ILR Appeal Haring is on June '18. What is the chance to win the case, Please advise.

Xaviyar khan
Newly Registered
East Timor

Re: Please Advise

Post by Xaviyar khan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:00 pm

have you applied ILr on long residence or 5 years on TIE?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:09 pm

Xaviyar khan wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:00 pm
have you applied ILr on long residence or 5 years on TIE?
The user has clearly stated they applied on the long residence route!!
bmss wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:53 pm
my 10 years ILR application was refused last May, reason they told, my current entrepreneur visa when they refused it in 2014 was not appealed on time,
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Did you extend your t1e or went to ILR(LR) before that?

I will just state that in case you don't win the hearing you still can apply based on 5 years T1e if you extended and if not, it gets complicated but you may be able to extend (and go to ILR in 2019).

bmss
Newly Registered

Post by bmss » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:57 pm

I thought I can not go for my T1e extension while I am waiting for my ilr appeal hearing, I am not sure but I think both things can not go parallel, that’s why I don’t go for extension, and now waiting for hearing, I don’t know I can win or not. If I don’t win can go for extension later on?