ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extesnion Help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Extesnion Help

Post by sun1234567 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Dear Members and Moderators I am a silent reader of this forum and it helped me a lot. I have few confusions regarding my application which is already submitted in May 2017.
I have three employees
A) Started April 2016 till Nov 2017 British
b) April 2016 till now
c) Nov 16 till now
but later in November 2016 I found that the employee B don't have ILR just leave to remain (ILR Dependent) I have then employed one more staff on ILR. but at the time of my extension in May his employment with my company was just 6 months. I have submitted application with all the employees claiming points for A and B. Last week I had an interview at office which went really well. The officer took details of all employees A B & C (Payslips, Joining statement right of work, passport/visa) but haven't took RTIs.
My question is
1) shall I assume the c.w might consider the employee C for job creation purpose instead of B as he is with me for more than 15months now.
2) shall I send a some letter claiming point for employee C ? as on form I claimed point for A &B
3) In case of refusal can I apply fresh application with employee A and C or not?

Input from Zimba & marcnath will be highly appreciated
Nature of business: Consultancy firm

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Extesnion Help

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:35 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:44 pm
Dear Members and Moderators I am a silent reader of this forum and it helped me a lot. I have few confusions regarding my application which is already submitted in May 2017.
I have three employees
A) Started April 2016 till Nov 2017 British
b) April 2016 till now
c) Nov 16 till now
but later in November 2016 I found that the employee B don't have ILR just leave to remain (ILR Dependent) I have then employed one more staff on ILR. but at the time of my extension in May his employment with my company was just 6 months. I have submitted application with all the employees claiming points for A and B. Last week I had an interview at office which went really well. The officer took details of all employees A B & C (Payslips, Joining statement right of work, passport/visa) but haven't took RTIs.
My question is
1) shall I assume the c.w might consider the employee C for job creation purpose instead of B as he is with me for more than 15months now.
2) shall I send a some letter claiming point for employee C ? as on form I claimed point for A &B
3) In case of refusal can I apply fresh application with employee A and C or not?

Input from Zimba & marcnath will be highly appreciated
Nature of business: Consultancy firm
A few things that are not clear.
1) I assume you are pre-April 2014
2) Even though you knew Employee B was not a settled worker, did you claim points for that employee ?
3) In spite of hiring a settled employee to make up the requirements, you did not send any job documents for Employee C ?

If pt 2 and 3 is yes, I can't understand why you would do that.
But if that is what you did, you need to urgently send in the job creation documents and an updated Job table from the application form TODAY !!
Documents given as part of the interview cannot be relied upon.

Employee B will definitely be rejected.

A and C is sufficient to meet the requirements if you are pre-April 2014
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Thanks for your reply .I am not pre 2014. I applied initial application in May.
I sent all three employees job creation documents, payslips fps however claimed point for A & b as c was employed for only 6 months at the time of extension. At the time of interview employee c has 15 months with me now so can it be used instead of b. Like you saying if I sent all job creation letter documents for c. However the officer took pictures of all employees including c joining statement, payslips , contract and p60.
My concern is can I get point for employees A and C as c is working with me over 15 months.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Ok.
You should still send an updated job table and all the employee C documents from May to Nov 17 at least.
You need two jobs of 12 months each , so without employee C your application will be refused.
It may already be too late to send the documents but you should try to send it special next day delivery ASAP
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:15 pm

Employee c is from Nov 16 till now not May I already sent it's 6 months slips and joining statement will send updatedtill now and hope it might work , do I need to mention about b in letter as at the time of aapplication I claimed point for him. And should I mention that now I am claiming points for c ? Bit confused

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:15 pm
Employee c is from Nov 16 till now not May I already sent it's 6 months slips and joining statement will send updatedtill now and hope it might work , do I need to mention about b in letter as at the time of aapplication I claimed point for him. And should I mention that now I am claiming points for c ? Bit confused
Yes, I understand Employee C is from Nov 16 until now. Since you had already send documents until May in your original application, you need to send the additional documents from May to Nov 17 at the minimum (you can send the documents until now if you would like to).

You need to send an updated Job Table where you need to claim the full 12 months (at least) for employee C. It does not matter whether you mention about Employee B or not. You don't need to.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Thanks for you help mate ! Really appreciated

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm

@ marcnath could you please tell me the address for sending additional documents? Is it the one in Sheffield po 3468 or Durham po 496 as mentioned on the form. Thanks

kaps84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kaps84 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:22 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm
@ marcnath could you please tell me the address for sending additional documents? Is it the one in Sheffield po 3468 or Durham po 496 as mentioned on the form. Thanks

Should be where you sent the previous application.

Your case (also) hints that, HO can interview us even without looking at one’s file/documents, else they could have rejected. (Happy for you that they have not done that, lucky you).
-- Kaps84

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:34 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm
It should not matter. You can send it to the same address you send the original application. More important is that you should make reference to your case number.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:47 pm

@kaps84 yes you are right, luck really matters, @ marcnath thanks I have made the documents you have sttated will post them tomorrow, one last thing shall I write a covering letter and mentioned about job c and documents listed. Or just write reference number on the bundle.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:23 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:47 pm
@kaps84 yes you are right, luck really matters, @ marcnath thanks I have made the documents you have sttated will post them tomorrow, one last thing shall I write a covering letter and mentioned about job c and documents listed. Or just write reference number on the bundle.
Cover letter is always useful but it does not have to be anything extensive.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Send it to sheffield. Thats where the process will be now.
Bizman

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:11 pm

@marcnath, unfortunately post is still not delivered due to the weather. My question is in case of refusal can I submitt fresh application and claim point for employees
A ) April 2016 till Nov 2017 British
C ) Nov 2016 till date Ilr
While ignoring employee b although he is still working but due to his status.

Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:25 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:11 pm
@marcnath, unfortunately post is still not delivered due to the weather. My question is in case of refusal can I submitt fresh application and claim point for employees
A ) April 2016 till Nov 2017 British
C ) Nov 2016 till date Ilr
While ignoring employee b although he is still working but due to his status.

Regards
Yes, you should be. Section 3C is an extension of your leave, so job creation in that period should be taken into account.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 pm

@marcnath I had few questions if you can help, I have recruited one more employee last week and I have second office as well for which I am planning to recruit two more employees. So altogether I will have 5 employees My questions are as follow:
1) can I claim points for these three new employees plus 1 from 2016 till 2019 for ILR job creation. Or job created during wait period will not be counted I am waiting since 10 months now.
2) I have all sorts of insurance for business, does the insurance is for the business or premises as I have got second office as well now do I have to insure that as well
Thanking in advance

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:58 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 pm
@marcnath I had few questions if you can help, I have recruited one more employee last week and I have second office as well for which I am planning to recruit two more employees. So altogether I will have 5 employees My questions are as follow:
1) can I claim points for these three new employees plus 1 from 2016 till 2019 for ILR job creation. Or job created during wait period will not be counted I am waiting since 10 months now.
For your ILR, it has to be jobs created after grant of extension or within 12 months of application date, whichever is more useful for you.
The latter may overlap with part of your waiting period, but not all of it.
sun1234567 wrote:
2) I have all sorts of insurance for business, does the insurance is for the business or premises as I have got second office as well now do I have to insure that as well
Thanking in advance
Nothing to do with immigration rules. Discuss with your insurance provider or accountant

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:18 pm

marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:58 pm
sun1234567 wrote:
For your ILR, it has to be jobs created after grant of extension or within 12 months of application date, whichever is more useful for you.

Thanks for you quick response, I had bit confusion in what you said above , does this mean the job created this month say suppose can be used for ILR if I apply after one year (5 year completing 2019 May) even though they are created during waiting period?
sun1234567 wrote:
Thanking in advance
Nothing to do with immigration rules. Discuss with your insurance provider or accountant

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:28 pm

sun1234567 wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:18 pm
marcnath wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:58 pm
sun1234567 wrote:
Thanks for you quick response, I had bit confusion in what you said above , does this mean the job created this month say suppose can be used for ILR if I apply after one year (5 year completing 2019 May) even though they are created during waiting period?
Correct. If you apply in April 2019 (28 days before your 5 year completion) you can use the employment from May 2018 onwards.

But remember it is 12 months before application date. So, if for whatever reason, you apply in Sept 2019, then you can only use employment from Oct 2018.

sun1234567
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sun1234567 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:16 pm

Thanks again got it now