ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Document PDF Copy

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vicky_2
Newly Registered

Supporting Document PDF Copy

Post by vicky_2 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi All,
I have to submit Energy Bills and Council Tax Bill for proof of Co Habitation document for ILR.
But all bills are printed from pdf file available in online account.
Will pdf print will be accepted by UKBA?
Or Post office certify this pdf printed Bill, which can be submitted with ILR application?

Thanks in advance.

gmccarthy
South Africa

Re: Supporting Document PDF Copy

Post by gmccarthy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:56 am

They need to be original documents. You cannot use online copies printed off. They are very strict on this.

From the home office site:
Note 8: The items of correspondence should be addressed to you jointly or in both your names. Examples of acceptable items
are listed below. The documents provided must be originals. Photocopies are not acceptable.

lanrezy
Nigeria

Post by lanrezy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:00 am

gmccarthy wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:56 am
They need to be original documents. You cannot use online copies printed off. They are very strict on this.

From the home office site:
Note 8: The items of correspondence should be addressed to you jointly or in both your names. Examples of acceptable items
are listed below. The documents provided must be originals. Photocopies are not acceptable.
How is online statement equal to photocopies?
I used online bank statement in pdf format and payslip for my ILR application based on Tier 2. Although I did get the pay slip stamped but they were totally fine.

vicky_2
Newly Registered

Post by vicky_2 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Thanks All for the comments.