ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SAME DAY APPOINTMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

ILR SAME DAY APPOINTMENT

Post by shaiderrn » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:56 pm

I am bit worried and confused.

its going to be 5 years on tier 2 in April 2018 so i am thinking of booking a same day appointment, just few things i like to clear with all of u guys.

1) my Salary was 30K until Feb2018 and it changed in March 2018 to 36K as an increment after 1 year of service. Will that be an issue ?

2) Which premium service should i go for ? Any suggestions as i live in Swindon.

3) What should i expect ? Same day decision or not ? What extra documents should i take with me ?

4) Do they take interview at the centre regarding job and all and ask for proofs of working ? since i dont have work email i dont know how to provide proof in this case.

Please all ur help will be highly appreciated

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SAME DAY APPOINTMENT

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:37 pm

shaiderrn wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:56 pm

its going to be 5 years on tier 2 in April 2018 so i am thinking of booking a same day appointment, just few things i like to clear with all of u guys.

1) my Salary was 30K until Feb2018 and it changed in March 2018 to 36K as an increment after 1 year of service. Will that be an issue ? Significant pay increases shortly before submitting an ILR application is likely to come under scrutiny and may trigger a visit by the Home Office to your employer. Are you the only employee to be given a salary increase :?:

2) Which premium service should i go for ? Any suggestions as i live in Swindon.

3) What should i expect ? Same day decision or not ? What extra documents should i take with me ?

4) Do they take interview at the centre regarding job and all and ask for proofs of working ? since i dont have work email i dont know how to provide proof in this case. What do you mean by 'work email' ? Your aren't interviewed at the PSC. Your application and documents are simply checked to determine their validity.

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaiderrn » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Casa wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:37 pm
shaiderrn wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:56 pm

1) my Salary was 30K until Feb2018 and it changed in March 2018 to 36K as an increment after 1 year of service. Will that be an issue ? Significant pay increases shortly before submitting an ILR application is likely to come under scrutiny and may trigger a visit by the Home Office to your employer. Are you the only employee to be given a salary increase :?:

4) Do they take interview at the centre regarding job and all and ask for proofs of working ? since i dont have work email i dont know how to provide proof in this case. What do you mean by 'work email' ? Your aren't interviewed at the PSC. Your application and documents are simply checked to determine their validity.

In my previous employment with different employer i was on 33K then 35.5k throughout 4 years, then this new employer i started as on 30K and its been an year with this employer and i asked him for a raise so he offered 5k i asked for 6k which i believe isnt that much significant rise ?

By work email i meant office email account to communicate, we do have a whatsapp group to communicate within the team and if its Urgent we email from our personal email address.

Please do answer 2) and 3) also i would highly appreciate ;)

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:31 pm

I'll leave someone else better placed to advise on your other points.

Rather unusual...a company without an email address. How do clients contact them electronically :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shaiderrn
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by shaiderrn » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Casa wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:31 pm
I'll leave someone else better placed to advise on your other points.

Rather unusual...a company without an email address. How do clients contact them electronically :?:
Unfortunately i am not the manager so all managers got the email address :) Tbh i never asked for it as well as its a hassle, if they need something they come to u :)

gmccarthy
South Africa

Post by gmccarthy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 am

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ice-centre

Find a service centre close to your area. Maybe London or Croydon?

Issue is these might all be fully booked already. Seems a very hit and miss affair to get bookings so you might need to travel to one that has a opening.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 am

Solihull is much closer to Swindon than London or Croydon. London PSC only processes Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas.
(Casa, not CR001)

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 pm

All the very Best for your application. I have a relevant question to that is do we need to submit or take an official letter with us for yearly salary increment ( as we have it on HR department) OR just need to update on SMS?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:36 pm

GMO wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 pm
All the very Best for your application. I have a relevant question to that is do we need to submit or take an official letter with us for yearly salary increment ( as we have it on HR department) OR just need to update on SMS?
As requested previously, please desist from tagging your own questions on the end of another member's thread. You have already posted this question in your own topic (which was split from this thread previously).

Please continue to post your questions there.
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-same-day ... 50569.html
(Casa, not CR001)