ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship approval during company merger

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

l_pavan25
Newly Registered

Sponsorship approval during company merger

Post by l_pavan25 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:25 am

Good Morning,

My sponsor(Company A) was merged with another company B, and formed a new company C. Now all the employees belong to company A&B were moved to company C with the same job contracts and titles. UKVA had been informed and as per their advise, new license was taken under company C and requested to move my COS from company A to C.

Caseworker from UKVA had comeback to my HR via email and asked to provide my employment contract under company C as a support document and HR was sent that immediately. This was done in January. We have not heard anything from UKVA until now.

Can someone please advise me how long does UKVA takes to acknowledge or provide some kind of information on their decision.?

Thank you,
Pav

ladida
Zimbabwe

Re: Sponsorship approval during company merger

Post by ladida » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Went through a similar situation about three months ago. My case was more of an acquisition. Everything was done through a solicitor. As for the transfer of COS from old company to new company. It took about two weeks from transfer request to email notification; confirming that I have been transferred. I was the only employee so maybe that helped with processing times.