ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Extension application refused after Interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

My Extension application refused after Interview

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:40 am

My visa refused on balance of probabilities unable to pass the genuine entrepreneur test.

Applied Sep 2017
Biometric given 18 September
No Complex letter
Interview January 12
IHS Refund Feb 12
50k route
Business type. IT Consultancy Firm

Refusal Reason. 1- Business contract services not matched with the Business invoices.
1b. Business contract figures not shown on the Bank statements.
2- none of the fours Employees not present at the time of interview.
3a No information signs board at business premised
3b No Employee health and safety
3C unable to provide the correct measurement of the office
3D Unable to name 3 correct business competitors within 5 miles of radius
3E Unalbe to provide correct address of Employee 1 ........ this employee was living 60 miles away from the service address and working at minimum rate and applicant unable to satisfied the interviewer why he is working for you. Then at the time of closing of the interview you added he is your family friend and he is IT expert and giving you favours by working part time at minimum rate. But the average IT system analyst market salary is 50K in UK market that questioned the actual job creation either it is cosmetic employment or this person never actually work for you business.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Re: My Extension application refused after Interview

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:44 am

my visa refused date 28 Feb. royal mail sign for delivery with documents received on Friday 2nd of March.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:45 am

Can i apply fresh application or AR. No appeal right in letter.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:47 am

No Invoices and business contract at the time of application. Interviewer asked me to send the contract and invoices. She asked any current 5 business contract with all invoices.
She also asked two business contract 2014, 2015, 2016 with invoices.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:56 am

I am from Coventry. any good solicitor firm in this area please recommend me.

I have share capital 80K. My own funds. Transfer from my own personal account. All invested in 2014 at initial application from my personal to Business account.

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 am

HI,

You should go to AR.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 am

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:40 am
My visa refused on balance of probabilities unable to pass the genuine entrepreneur test.

Applied Sep 2017
Biometric given 18 September
No Complex letter
Interview January 12
IHS Refund Feb 12
50k route
Business type. IT Consultancy Firm

Refusal Reason. 1- Business contract services not matched with the Business invoices.
1b. Business contract figures not shown on the Bank statements.
2- none of the fours Employees not present at the time of interview.
3a No information signs board at business premised
3b No Employee health and safety
3C unable to provide the correct measurement of the office
3D Unable to name 3 correct business competitors within 5 miles of radius
3E Unalbe to provide correct address of Employee 1 ........ this employee was living 60 miles away from the service address and working at minimum rate and applicant unable to satisfied the interviewer why he is working for you. Then at the time of closing of the interview you added he is your family friend and he is IT expert and giving you favours by working part time at minimum rate. But the average IT system analyst market salary is 50K in UK market that questioned the actual job creation either it is cosmetic employment or this person never actually work for you business.
Have you got partial or full IHS Refund?
Have you interviewed in your office?

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:37 am

Anyone tell how can i do AR. Why i have not given appeal right as most people did and there cases in tribunals.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:38 am

It was partial refund.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:41 am

natsha wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 am
HI,

You should go to AR.
AR is bettef or fresh application. My employees still working and had continuous on going contracts. I don’t want to break my 3c leave.

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:46 am

Appeal right no longer available on this route just AR is available. You should go for Ar.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:37 am
Anyone tell how can i do AR. Why i have not given appeal right as most people did and there cases in tribunals.
It has been ages since right of appeal has been removed. You are really out of date.

The letter should have given you the right to apply for an administrative review (AR).

However, the AR only challenges the decision making of the CW itself, so you need to have good reason as to why you think the decision was wrong - do you have such reasons ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am
Ragbirmattu wrote:
It has been ages since right of appeal has been removed. You are really out of date.

The letter should have given you the right to apply for an administrative review (AR).

However, the AR only challenges the decision making of the CW itself, so you need to have good reason as to why you think the decision was wrong - do you have such reasons ?
This refusal itself is the reason to reverse the decision. How could i wrote budiness services on invoices. It is software generated invoicing witn refrence lind IT consultancy, computer networking etc. How could i type all my business contract services in one invoice.

My company employee mostly work home but non british even work out of country from pakistan but I didn’t claim points on them. How could u refused if employees live 60 miles. I know how IT work.it is not written anywhere in policy guidance to provide health & safety reports not employee geographic restriction only it is british national. They were british

Ragbirmattu
Newly Registered
India

Post by Ragbirmattu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:26 pm

What you reckon? My chances. I am not imigration expert doesn’t know there is no appeal right. One my friend on ILR visa just got appeal right very recently. Double standard of home office

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:26 pm
What you reckon? My chances. I am not imigration expert doesn’t know there is no appeal right. One my friend on ILR visa just got appeal right very recently. Double standard of home office
I doubt this. Appeals have been limited to very few cases such as asylum, humanitarian grounds, etc. Your friend is possibly referring to AR, not appeal.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Ragbirmattu wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 pm
marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 am
Ragbirmattu wrote:

This refusal itself is the reason to reverse the decision. How could i wrote budiness services on invoices. It is software generated invoicing witn refrence lind IT consultancy, computer networking etc. How could i type all my business contract services in one invoice.

My company employee mostly work home but non british even work out of country from pakistan but I didn’t claim points on them. How could u refused if employees live 60 miles. I know how IT work.it is not written anywhere in policy guidance to provide health & safety reports not employee geographic restriction only it is british national. They were british
I agree that many of the reasons set out are ridiculous. But, normally, it is not any one of those but the overall picture that the CW is deciding on.
Without know exactly all the details, it is difficult to say how valid they are - only you know how genuine your business is.
Having said that, there are two of those that seem problematic.
1. Mismatch between business contract and services. Not sure what this is, but if you have a contract for software development and then all the invoices are only for supply of computers, it may be a problem. If it is only slight variations or not having all services listed, it should be easy to argue for that to be reversed.
3E. Employee - I don't think the 60 miles away in itself is a problem, but I can understand that a friend who is working for minimum wage can raise suspicion.
Go for your AR with a point by point rebuttal. Argue that you should have been able to explain the findings and provide additional information (such as actual work product delivered by your employee). If you have other employees who are well above minimum wage, that should have been taken into consideration. The fact that you are employing more people that needed to just meet the conditions (even if they are non settled workers) should be evidence that it is not a cosmetic employment.
If things are genuine, then you should have a good chance of success.
If AR is unsuccessful, your next option would be to do a court challenge, which can be an expensive affair.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Sorry to hear about that

Did you receive partial ihs refund or full?

I'm waiting since last one year

natsha
United States of America

Post by natsha » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:25 am

AR WITH COVER LETTER explain case work should be ok

Saibabashir123
United Kingdom

Post by Saibabashir123 » Sun May 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi Raghbirmartu

Can you please let me know the outcome of your admin review