ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Creation Table Questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raj.m
Mood:
India

Job Creation Table Questions

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Hi guys,

I am applying for my Tier 1 50K ILR in a week's time. I am slightly confused about how to fill out the job creation table. Some key points about my employments are as below:

1) I am covered by transitional arrangements.
2) Employee 1 (Full time 32 hours a week) started with my company on 01/03/2014 but I am showing his employment from 01/07/2016 to 28/02/2018.
3) Employee 2 (Full time 32 hours a week) started with my company on 03/02/2017 and I am showing his employment from 03/02/2017 to 28/02/2018.

As you can see, I am showing way more than 24 months of full time employment. Now I don't know how to put these two employments in the table.

Start date with your business (if this differs from start date in job) - this is confusing me because my employee 1's start date with my company is in 2014 but i am showing his employment from 2016. So what do I put down in this box and what do I put down in the Start date box?

Now, I am showing 20 months of full time employment for Employee 1 and 8 months of full time employment for Employee 2. So do I just fill out two tables for each employment separately? Or am I meant to fill out one table for Employee 1 for 12 months and then fill out another table for Employee 1 as well as 2 together to suggest its a equivalent of another full time job?

Also, both these employees are still working with me, so what do I put down in the end date box?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Job Creation Table Questions

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 pm

There is no need to create a new post for each question.
I'll reply to this in your old thread.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: Job Creation Table Questions

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:31 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:47 pm
There is no need to create a new post for each question.
I'll reply to this in your old thread.
Sorry, will be careful in my future posts.

I'll wait for your reply. Thank you