ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric with Supporting documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pisces2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Biometric with Supporting documents

Post by Pisces2017 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi,
I have just submitted online application of my partner and booked a date of biometrics as well.
I have two questions.
1. I am not applying as a priority application therefore I dont need to register as a commercial partner. Is it right?
2. I have booked an appointment for biometrics. What are the supporting documents needed to submit at the time of biometrics.

Pleaseee respond at your convenience.

Thanks very much

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Biometric with Supporting documents

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 pm

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/global/index.html

You should search your local vfs centre from above who will advise you as what the applicant need to bring for biometrics. Usually for biometrics the applicant takes with him/her the Appendix2, print out of online form, IHS payment receipt, appointment print out, passport etc and afterwards the application need to be forwarded to Sheffield.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

webdesignt
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by webdesignt » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Re 1. I would personally do everything I can for the application - if it means registering with the commercial partner, then I will!

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:47 pm

1. No need
2. Appointment letter, printed application just to show to them 1 x passport photo.

After the biometrics is taken ONLY submit your passport and tell them your sponsor will send all support documents (application, appedix 2, TB cert, Payslips etc etc) from within UK direct to Sheffield.

Follow VFS guide as suggested.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

Pisces2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Pisces2017 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am

Thank you
Much obliged