ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application Questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FOCUS

MN1 Application Questions

Post by FOCUS » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Every one ,

I have few doubts regarding the MN1 application, please help me with them

Page 3 :
1.5 - Here its aks only surname, but not first name . so is it fine just to fill surname, does the registration certificate have only surname , not full name ? (As there might be some other people with the same surname ,right ?)

page 3 :
1.9 present nationality
Havent applied any passport yet, I n my wife are Indian and I got ILR , so will the baby Nationality will be Indian even though hvnt Registered him as Indian or apply for Passport ?

Page 6:
1.27 Date father became settled in the UK
Attened one day appointment , so should we write Approval letter date or valid from date on BRP ?

Page 9 : Section 2
Child born in UK,so no need to fill this whole section, right ?

Page 11: Section3
Child qualify for Brit Reg under Section 1(3), so no need to fill this whole section , right ?

Page 15 : Section 4
Child is below 10 years ( just few months), so no need to fill this whole section , right ?
And about the Personal History (criminal convictions, war crimes, etc.) also need not to be filled
right ?

Page 20 & 21- Section 5: Referees and identity
Health Visitor has signed as the 1st referee for my baby's application but she has written her work address ,work phone numb and work email , is this fine or does it need to be her personal home address and details ?
and also at 5.3- she has written Baby's date of Birth, but it should be her DOB, right ?

Kindly please clear my doubts

Thank you very much

FOCUS

Re: MN1 Application Questions

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 am

Hi all,
Pls reply to my questions, it's Urgent . I got ncs appointment in 2 days and my baby's health visitor is only available 10-12 today, so pls do reply any one

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:36 am

Page 3 :
1.5 - Here its aks only surname, but not first name . so is it fine just to fill surname, does the registration certificate have only surname , not full name ? (As there might be some other people with the same surname ,right ?)
First names and second/third names go in 1.6 'Other Names'. Certificate will have full name as it appears in foreign passport and birth certificate.
page 3 :
1.9 present nationality
Havent applied any passport yet, I n my wife are Indian and I got ILR , so will the baby Nationality will be Indian even though hvnt Registered him as Indian or apply for Passport ?
Should be fine to state Indian.
Page 6:
1.27 Date father became settled in the UK
Attened one day appointment , so should we write Approval letter date or valid from date on BRP ?
Date ILR was approved.
Page 9 : Section 2
Child born in UK,so no need to fill this whole section, right ?
Yes.
Page 11: Section3
Child qualify for Brit Reg under Section 1(3), so no need to fill this whole section , right ?
Not required.
Page 15 : Section 4
Child is below 10 years ( just few months), so no need to fill this whole section , right ?
And about the Personal History (criminal convictions, war crimes, etc.) also need not to be filled
right ?
Not relevant if child is under 10.
Page 20 & 21- Section 5: Referees and identity
Health Visitor has signed as the 1st referee for my baby's application but she has written her work address ,work phone numb and work email , is this fine or does it need to be her personal home address and details ?
Work address and details is fine.
and also at 5.3- she has written Baby's date of Birth, but it should be her DOB, right ?
It is the referees DOB not the childs.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 am

FOCUS wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 am
Hi all,
Pls reply to my questions, it's Urgent . I got ncs appointment in 2 days and my baby's health visitor is only available 10-12 today, so pls do reply any one
You post just before midnight when most are sleeping. Suggest exercise a bit of patience if you expect free advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 am

Thank you very much Cr001 for ur prompt reply , sorry for asking again , as I need to travel to meet Heath visitor I hv requested for the replies again before I move out of the house

Thank you once again

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Thank you once again CR001 for your help and guidance , received my baby's BP and Reg certificate in a month time ,Which is quite a surprising , no complaints though :D
Here is the time line for other memebers reference ,

Eligibility criteria: Section 1(3) child born in the UK
Method of application: NCS JCAP Bracknell
Date of application : 19-01-2018 11PM
Date of debit of MN1 Application fees : 30-01-2018
Date of debit of Passport Application fees : 02-02-2018
Date of receipt of biometric enrolment letter: 31/01/2018
Date of receipt of acknowledgement email: 31-01-2018
Date of enrolment of biometric: 31/01/2017
Date of sending supporting document: N/A
Date of approval: N/A
Date of receipt of PASSPORT: 21/02/2018
Date of receipt of registration certificate: 27/02/2018

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:32 pm

You're welcome and congrats :D
Char (CR001 not Casa)

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:49 am

Thank you CR001