ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Quick Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

timewarp
Newly Registered

FLR Quick Question

Post by timewarp » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Hi,

I know this has been probably been asked so many times, so i do apologize.
My wifes BRP spouse visa is expiring on the 8th June 2018,
that is what it says on the BRP card VALID UNTIL 08-06-2018

Am i right to think that i must apply for my FLR before that date? so around 8th May?

Really need an answer as i am getting confused answers in the search like 30 months or 33 months for visas and stays etc.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR Quick Question

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:33 pm

Am i right to think that i must apply for my FLR before that date? so around 8th May?
Yes.
Really need an answer as i am getting confused answers in the search like 30 months or 33 months for visas and stays etc.
Not sure what is confusing. She should apply for an extension as close as possible to or just after reaching 2.5 years residence, counted from date of entry to the UK on spouse visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.