ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Dependents Appeal Allowed but no reply from HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

T1 Dependents Appeal Allowed but no reply from HO

Post by Evicra » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:42 am

Hi All.
i have following situation of my depends please advise what could be possible outcome of this.

ME. Mrs Evicra (came to UK on Student Visa Aug 2010) i was dependent
EDE. Elder Daughte of Evicra (dob end 2012 )
YDE. Younger daughter of Evicra (mid 2015 no passport yet been made)

LT1. Letter 1
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8b08c4xa542c4dz/LT1.jpg
LT2. Letter 2
http://www.mediafire.com/file/58km95d56i3otr7/LT2.jpg

I got T1 visa in March 2014 from Pakistan expiring July 2017 .In august 2014 I applied for T1 dependent visa inside UK through premium Service Croydon for ME and EDE.instead of same day
Decision the CW gave us LT1 which said that they need to make some further checks on T1 dependents applications. After long wait of about 13 months pushing through MP and
Letters to CWs we got reply in form of refusal .For ME refusal was on the basis of TOEIC and EDE was refused because ME was .they gave us right of appeal which was heard on 1 march 2017
And was allowed then HO challenged that decision in Upper Tribunal in March 2017. In October 2017 we received a letter LT2 from home office confirming that they will implement
Immigration judge decision but it will take its due course of time. Since then we have not heard anything from HO. I applied for T1 ext in July 2017.
My question is what is going to happen to ME and EDE. Are they going to wait till my application for extension is decided or they will apply immigration's judge decision?