ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

opaitbaba
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Tier 2 visa extension

Post by opaitbaba » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 am

Hello folks,

My tier 2 visa expires 08 June 2018, I and my dependents are going to apply to extend with the same employer. What documents am i expected to submit with the application aside from identity documents and passports? Would i need any documents from my employer? new COS? letters?

Thanks for you anticipated response. :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 visa extension

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 am

Yes you need a new cos.

90 days maintenance funds.

Eveidence of subsisting relationship and cohabitation.

The online application system will tell you what is required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:19 am

Hi,

If you all apply at the same time, maintenance is not required, you'll have to submit passports, old brps and two photographs for each applicant, you will get to know once you complete the form anyway.

No letters required from employer, a correct COS number will be sufficient UKVI will be verifying your and employer details by COS number using their system.

KR,

S

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:24 am

Hi @CR01,

Evidence of subsisting relationship and cohabitation, is only require for applying for the 1st time(entry clearance) or when going for ILR, I understand, please could you confirm?

Many Thanks,

S

opaitbaba
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by opaitbaba » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 pm

saliame wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:19 am
Hi,

If you all apply at the same time, maintenance is not required, you'll have to submit passports, old brps and two photographs for each applicant, you will get to know once you complete the form anyway.

No letters required from employer, a correct COS number will be sufficient UKVI will be verifying your and employer details by COS number using their system.

KR,

S
Thank you, my thoughts exactly.