ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT INFO REQUIRED regarding Processing Times and Type of EU Fam visas ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Can Non-EU Extended Family Member (Adult Child) of British Citizen settled in ireland visa application be applied in uk?

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am 29 years old and dependent on parents for financial support and living on the same address for last 7 years in uk as a part of household. My father who hold the british nationality moved to ireland and working there from last couple of months. I have a long dependency record. Unfortunately i do not have a valid UK visa. I have applied for Tier 1 GE after my Tier 4 visa which got refused and my passport and all the documents are with Home Office in uk because i have submitted Judicial Review against Home Office Decision

My question is that, Can i apply EEA Extended Family Member Visa for ireland within UK? or any other Visa to join my father in Ireland, Like C type visa or stamp 4?

I have my passport with HO until my JR on T1 is decided so can i Apply for Ireland visas within uk with copies of my passport?

If i travel to Ireland with my Father can i apply for C type visa on port of entry? or after arriving in ireland?

Looking forward to your kind responses. Thanks

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

URGENT INFO REQUIRED regarding Processing Times and Type of EU Fam visas ?

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

What sort of visas an Extended Family Member (Non-EU Adult Dependent Son) of British Citizen settled in Ireland can apply?

I would really appreciate if you can give information about the visas and processing timings of the application. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: URGENT INFO REQUIRED regarding Processing Times and Type of EU Fam visas ?

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:06 pm

What happened to the application you already made in 2016 in Ireland??

ireland/what-is-the-processing-times-of ... l#p1422905

ireland/need-help-regarding-british-eu- ... l#p1482333

But in February 2018, you posted about applying and getting refused within the UK for a Tier 1 Grad Ent visa after a failed FLR(O) application?

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-gra ... l#p1599622

You should be aware that the UK and Ireland share immigration history.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Thank You CR for replying.

My Father had heart attack back in 2016 so he came back from ireland and we dropped the application in March 2017.

Later I received the Endorsement from my University for Tier 1 GE in August 2017 and applied for that.

Currently my father Have a job offer in Dublin and moving there. So can i apply for EuFam4 from within uk or do i need to apply for any other visa for Ireland to join him?

I have my passport with HO and cannot travel until i get any visa.

I know about irisih and British immigration sharing information so there is nothing to hide. I am moving to Ireland with my Father. I have everything geniune to prove and he lived in Dublin for 6 months back in 2016. Registered his company but because of health issues had to come back to UK.

Nouman Yousaf
Newly Registered

Post by Nouman Yousaf » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:00 pm

Anyone can help please?