ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Time For JR & Fresh Application Together

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khizar195
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Time For JR & Fresh Application Together

Post by khizar195 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Hello Everyone
i applied for Fresh Application and JR together after First application and AR refusal,
as there are still 18 Months to go for 10 year,My question is that How long it will take for both application together to decide and as i applied for JR will they consider fresh application with same time as with JR or it is chance to put fresh application on back till the decision of JR?
TIA

khizar195
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Time For JR & Fresh Application Together

Post by khizar195 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Requested to All senior members Zimba88, CR001 please help me in this matter
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:49 pm

khizar195 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm
Hello Everyone
i applied for Fresh Application and JR together after First application and AR refusal,
as there are still 18 Months to go for 10 year,My question is that How long it will take for both application together to decide and as i applied for JR will they consider fresh application with same time as with JR or it is chance to put fresh application on back till the decision of JR?
TIA
JR and fresh application should have nothing to do with each other - they are very different process.

So, you fresh application should be processed on its own.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

khizar195
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by khizar195 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 pm

Thanks bro for quick response
is there probability that they put fresh application on side untill JR decision?
As i also discussed with one of the lawer and according to him it's most probably 95% chances that they put fresh application on side untill JR decided although they nothing to do with eachother,
What's your opinion?

khizar195
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by khizar195 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 pm

How Long roughly it takes for JR?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:43 am

khizar195 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 pm
Thanks bro for quick response
is there probability that they put fresh application on side untill JR decision?
As i also discussed with one of the lawer and according to him it's most probably 95% chances that they put fresh application on side untill JR decided although they nothing to do with eachother,
What's your opinion?
Yes, that is possible. They are aware of it.

JR can be a long process. I have seen posts here where JR has taken over a year and more.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

khizar195
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by khizar195 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Thank you Marcnath it's really appreciated

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:23 pm

JR has nothing to do with immigration rules. So it will not interfere with any new application. Most JR applications seem to be frivolous and without any legal merits at this point, recommended only by solicitors to empty your pockets
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

khizar195
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by khizar195 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:31 am

zimba88 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:23 pm
JR has nothing to do with immigration rules. So it will not interfere with any new application. Most JR applications seem to be frivolous and without any legal merits at this point, recommended only by solicitors to empty your pockets
Thank you Zimba88
really helpful