ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

possible visa problems

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

charlearose
Newly Registered

possible visa problems

Post by charlearose » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:55 pm

my boyfriend overstayed his visa in the uk by 4 years he had a business in the uk eventhought he was illegal, we planned to go back to vensuala to get married in april he went back in march 10th and obtained a new passport as his old one expired
before he left he fell out with his friend in the uk who reported him to immigration and the police and immigration went to his car wash to grab hime and his workers him but they missed him by 2 days
i have now found out that the immigration have sent a letter to the immigration department in Carracas and told them that they were going to deport my partner and that our marriage is one of conveinevce ect ( i am 10 years olders with a child also his sister and her husband are illegal in the uk as well which the immigration probably know about due to my husbands friend
what is the best thing for us to do we have gotten married but i have to come home before him we are going to Carracass to speak to see about our visas but dont know what to say originally we planned to say that we had met via his family ect andthat he has not been to england but if the info has gone to the immigration and they know that he has already been to the uk what is the best thing to do

mym
Member of Standing

Re: possible visa problems

Post by mym » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

charlearose wrote:what is the best thing for us to do
Get really good lawyers, though you'd probably lose anyway from what you say.

Why not move to Venezuela and live somewhere legally for a change?
--
Mark Y-M
London