ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FOCUS

FLR(M) Questions

Post by FOCUS » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi all,

Before going to application part I have lot of questions about the preparation of docs for my wife FLR(m),please guide me through this ,

1- shld we submit sponsor original passport n ILR Bar or copies would be fine ?
If original should we submit old passport of sponsor aswell ?
2- shld we submit 1 photo of sponsor including 2 of applicant ?

* Iam on tier1 entrepreneur before my Long residence ILR , I applied for extension of entrepreneur in February 2017 n got rejected in June and extension granted in Aug with fresh application ,so coming to flrm ...

3- Financial req:

I want to show my wife's salary for this requirement , she is earning just more than 18,600 and the same equivalent has been paid until her maternity leave commenced . But in the month of June when my visa is rejected my wife updated the same to her employer, they immediately suspended her the following day inorder to get the ECS check . We tried to explain that we are covered by section 3C n we have work rights and also provided AR submitting proof. But still they have waited until they receive ECS from HO. As the suspension is an unpaid suspension she got paid 1 week short of that June month , which reflects less gross pay in her pay slip for June month .
According to the rules if we submit 6 months payslips , before her maternity leave started(August) , all the months gross pay will be accounted to more than 18,600.but as June got less gross , guidance n the rules say they would take into consideration that the least amount of gross paid in for the months that an applicant depending upon . I this case we would fall short of 18,600.
We have all the proofs of suspension n cancellation of it and reasons for it mentioned in a letter from employer and also the employer letter which we take now mentioned the a Gross annual pay is more than 18,600 for that year where the suspension had taken place. So as it is not that due to working less or something she got paid less, it is only due to the employer check the pay has been reduced for that month. So will HO take this into consideration and will the financial requirement will be fulfilled in my wife's case ?

4- Cohibition:
Rules say 3 sources of cohibition , so does all personal bank statements comes under one source , even though they are from different banks ?
Also does credit card statements n personal bank stats comes under same source ?

5- Accommodation:
I want to apply flrm for my wife in this February 2018, so from 2016 I hv to show my cohibition n future accomodation stay . From February 2016 - April 2017 me n my wife stayed with our family friend (1 person only) and then moved to a different place and from then we are staying with our friend (1 person only ) along with our baby .we don't hv any bills on our name. We hv taken letters from them that how we related to each other .
So as I see in rules if we stay any part of this 2 years with friends n family , we can provide letter from them stating the same , whic I have n they clearly mention how many rooms in the house n details . but as I see some of the forum members n gurus suggest to take house inspection report.
Is it mentioned in the rules to definitely hv inspection report ? If so Pls guide me with the link ,
If not can I go with out inspection report n any one who has already gone through similar situation npls pls comment on this n share ur experiences

Than you very much for reading the long post patiently , pls do guide me

FOCUS

Re: FLR(M) Questions

Post by FOCUS » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:21 pm

Also , not to think about it , but on the safe side .
My wife is on tier1 entrepreneur dependent n valid till 2019 aug,
If flrm got rejected will she retain her visa n BRP back from HO ? N can stay in Uk with out applying flrm immediately , if don't hv any travel plans outside Uk ?
Pls comment

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi moderators n senior members please hv a look at my situation and kindly guide me

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 pm

All clearly answered in many posts, the FLR(M) form and guidance notes.

Depends if you are applying by post or in person for same day decision.

The form clearly states what must be submitted.
3- Financial req:

I want to show my wife's salary for this requirement , she is earning just more than 18,600 and the same equivalent has been paid until her maternity leave commenced . But in the month of June when my visa is rejected my wife updated the same to her employer, they immediately suspended her the following day inorder to get the ECS check . We tried to explain that we are covered by section 3C n we have work rights and also provided AR submitting proof. But still they have waited until they receive ECS from HO. As the suspension is an unpaid suspension she got paid 1 week short of that June month , which reflects less gross pay in her pay slip for June month .
According to the rules if we submit 6 months payslips , before her maternity leave started(August) , all the months gross pay will be accounted to more than 18,600.but as June got less gross , guidance n the rules say they would take into consideration that the least amount of gross paid in for the months that an applicant depending upon . I this case we would fall short of 18,600.
We have all the proofs of suspension n cancellation of it and reasons for it mentioned in a letter from employer and also the employer letter which we take now mentioned the a Gross annual pay is more than 18,600 for that year where the suspension had taken place. So as it is not that due to working less or something she got paid less, it is only due to the employer check the pay has been reduced for that month. So will HO take this into consideration and will the financial requirement will be fulfilled in my wife's case ?

Bank statements and payslips must show the most recent pay transactions meet the financial requirement. The rest I cannot answer.
4- Cohibition:
Rules say 3 sources of cohibition , so does all personal bank statements comes under one source , even though they are from different banks ?
Also does credit card statements n personal bank stats comes under same source ?

Usually two years, 6 pieces of evidence in JOINT names or 12 pieces addressed individualy. The form clearly states examples of what HO expect to see.
5- Accommodation:
I want to apply flrm for my wife in this February 2018, so from 2016 I hv to show my cohibition n future accomodation stay . From February 2016 - April 2017 me n my wife stayed with our family friend (1 person only) and then moved to a different place and from then we are staying with our friend (1 person only ) along with our baby .we don't hv any bills on our name. We hv taken letters from them that how we related to each other .
So as I see in rules if we stay any part of this 2 years with friends n family , we can provide letter from them stating the same , whic I have n they clearly mention how many rooms in the house n details . but as I see some of the forum members n gurus suggest to take house inspection report.
Is it mentioned in the rules to definitely hv inspection report ? If so Pls guide me with the link ,
If not can I go with out inspection report n any one who has already gone through similar situation npls pls comment on this n share ur experiences
You need a property inspection report if you share with others.

immigration-for-family-members/guidance ... t6227.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Thank you CR001 for your reply, sorry that I couldnt thank you from long time, as I hv to go through so much for my frd in hospital, gods grace he is fine now. Now I need to sort out my wifes application.

I missed reading some points , that is why I asked first few questions,
Regarding the Finanical req ques , it is specific to my case that is why I thught experienced people like u might comment on it whether it is considered or not considered
Regarding the cohibition , yes I have checked the examples given on application, but can u please clear my doubt
" so does all personal bank statements and credit card statments comes under one source , even though they are from different banks ? "
And with the inspection report , if i cannot get it for some reason, will it be sure rejection or will HO might query about adequate accomodation
And
Now before i apply FLR(M) for my wife , If I rent a house exclusively for me ,my wife n baby, then in this case also do we need to provide inspection report for my past 2 years in which I hv stayed with my friends ?

pls help me
thank you

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Hi every one,

while filling the application I have few doubts,please clear them for me

1- My wife came to uk on PBS dependant Tier1 Entrepreneur, and got extension in 2017 so which one exactly suits her for FLR(M) in the following question..

Section 2, page 11
2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
I thought it is the 2nd option in page 12, ( You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner of a settled person........)
But it is not her first application in UK as she already got her PBS extension in UK, and non of the other options suits aswell, which confuses me, Please Help

2- Childern Section, page 64

They asked to submit either passport or BRP, my child has Britishpassport, so Should I send the original or copy of the my child passport is fine ?

3- Page 65
Regarding , Evidence of where your child/children normally lives and that you and/or any partner play an
active role in their upbringing.
In the list given in page, is it fine if we produce 3 documnets out of them or do we need all of them

Please kidnly help with the above at your the earliest possible times , I want to drop the application asap, as some of the other docs which shld be dated less than 28 days are apporaching their dates, which i wanted to avoid. Please help

Thank you very much

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:22 am

Hi Modarators and experienced gurus pls to look into my questions,

Can you please Help with this below Ques mainly pls

Section 2, page 11
2.3 Please indicate what stage of extension of leave you are applying for or why you are
choosing to extend your current leave in one of the above categories.
I thought it is the 2nd option in page 12, ( You are making a first application from within the UK but have not previously had leave to enter/remain as a partner of a settled person........)
But it is not her first application in UK as she already got her PBS extension in UK, and non of the other options suits aswell, which confuses me, Please Help

Thank you

noma
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by noma » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:29 pm

FOCUS wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:26 pm
Hi all,

Before going to application part I have lot of questions about the preparation of docs for my wife FLR(m),please guide me through this ,

* Iam on tier1 entrepreneur before my Long residence ILR , I applied for extension of entrepreneur in February 2017 n got rejected in June and extension granted in Aug with fresh application ,so coming to flrm ...

3- Financial req:

4- Cohibition:

5- Accommodation:

Than you very much for reading the long post patiently , pls do guide me
DEAR CAN YOU ADVICE ME ABOUT IHS FEE AS I M BIT CONFUSE SYSTEM IS ASKING 1400 FEE FROM APPLICANT TO STAY WITH A PERSON WHO IS NOT BRITISH CITIZEN UNDER FLR M

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:12 am

Hi noma,
I hope either u or ur partner got the ILR, if not british passport. And r u applying from out of country (flrm ?
If it is in country it would normally charge £200 per year , I know for few of my frds who applied from out of country it will charge ur to the total years left on ur ILR BRP card. Don't worry, pay for it n they will return u back once the application processed
Good luck

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sat May 05, 2018 12:43 am

Hi Every one ,

Just a quick update with my case,

Got the BRP today for my wifes, first FLR(M) visa.
I have submitted all documents as per the requirment but one thing to mention here is ,I was in house share and I couldnt submit the PROPERTY INSPECTION REPORT . I have only submitted the letters from my friends and HM Land registration document from
"https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/e ... earch_link ".

Not sure whether Iam lucky or they actually doesn't need the Inspection Report !

Hope this helps some one

Sajj79

Post by Sajj79 » Sat May 05, 2018 3:22 am

Not a requirement, i did not supply any nor it is stated as requirement in FM-SE