ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement visa company sick pay

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sweetariq
Newly Registered
Pakistan

settlement visa company sick pay

Post by sweetariq » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Hi

I have applied for my husbands settlement visa however I have fallen sick and currently on sick pay my company has a sick scheme so I am still getting paid. will this cause any problems with my visa decision if home office contacts my work place and find out I'm off sick.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: settlement visa company sick pay

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:07 pm

no. Because you must have already provided them all the relevant paper works to fulfill the financial requirement till the date of application which only matters and even if the HO call your employer then they will surely confirm that you are still employed.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.