ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip Attestation

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

magicvoice
Newly Registered
United States of America

Payslip Attestation

Post by magicvoice » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi all,
My husband's company recently switched over to online pay slips. I understand that a print out of the pay slips will only be accepted if they are "stamped and signed" by the employer. Stamped with what exactly? Signed by who? The company is Canadian with a branch in the UK and he gets paid in GPB. There is no local finance or HR. Just supervisors and bosses.
Thanks in advance for info.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Payslip Attestation

Post by CMOSUK » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:25 pm

magicvoice wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:36 pm
Hi all,
My husband's company recently switched over to online pay slips. I understand that a print out of the pay slips will only be accepted if they are "stamped and signed" by the employer. Stamped with what exactly? Signed by who? The company is Canadian with a branch in the UK and he gets paid in GPB. There is no local finance or HR. Just supervisors and bosses.
Thanks in advance for info.
My understanding is, the payslips should be printed and signed by a senior manager/authorised personell, accompanied with a letter to confirm by stating the payslips are genuine, if possible, try to get them to include in the letter, any references on the payslips themselves, NI, employee payroll number and address as well as full name as well as amounts for the periods paid.

Again it might seem overboard with the info, but in my opinion, this is all data already available to them and they should provide this info.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

magicvoice
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by magicvoice » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:07 pm

So, what is the "stamp" they refer to?

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:13 am

Not all companies use stamps, as long as it is clear that the payslips are signed & dated by a company official, preferably the same person who will write the letter confirming employment (your position, length of service, employment type....permanent, part time, salary etc) on an official company letterhead that will suffice. Also get a business card of that person attached.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor