ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Long residence, can you apply online or is it only printed application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chrisperera
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

ILR Long residence, can you apply online or is it only printed application?

Post by chrisperera » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:38 am

Hi :)
I understand that the ILR (10 year residence) application is available for download for applying via postal route or premium services. Someone told me that they applied for the ILR 10 year route via online application in 2017. I wanted to know if this was the case? I couldnt find an online portal for any ILR application, only the SET (LR) was available as far as I know: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -10-17.pdf

Could someone please verify this?

Also can you help me with the link to make the appointment for premium services?

Thank you!

chrisperera
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Re: ILR Long residence, can you apply online or is it only printed application?

Post by chrisperera » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:08 am

In addition to this, i tried to get a immigration surcharge reference via the gov.uk website, and it says to pay £400 for IHS, is this accurate? I selected route> Further leave to remain - FLR > Long residence - (LR), but even still its asking me to pay £400, which doesnt make sense? I thought if you are applying for ILR - LR then you dont need to pay IHS.
Any advice? :(

is this related?
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/heal ... 400-a-year

vinny

Re: ILR Long residence, can you apply online or is it only printed application?

Post by vinny » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:27 am

There doesn't appear to be an on-line application. FLR(LR) would attract an Immigration Health Surcharge. But SET(LR) shouldn't.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.