ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

connelly6345
Newly Registered
Philippines

Please can you check my FLR M documents.

Post by connelly6345 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi please can you check my FLR M documents, thanks.
Section 1

1.Online Application form submitting 16th April
2.Payment confirmation will attach to application
3.IHS Surcharges Confirmation will put on application
4. Applicant passport & ID card
5.Sponsor's Passport Copy
6. IELTS Life skill A2 Test Certificate
7. 2x photographs for applicant and 1 for sponsor.

section 2
Financial Information (CAT A)
1. Sponsor’s Pay slips x 6 letter from work to say they are legit
3. Bank statements x 6
4. Contract of employment
5. letter from work about my job status... eg perm contract salary how long i have worked etc.

section 3
Accommodation Information
1. Housing report
2. Tenancy agreement
3. council tax letter

section 4
relationship evidence

1.marriage certificate
2. correspondence

November 2015Arrives UK

November
December Council tax (joint names covering 5 months nov to March 2016)
Jan
Feb
March
April NHS LETTER applicant and bank statement sponsor (April to August 2016 5 months)
May
June
July
August
September Payslip applicant/ Bank statement sponsor (covering September2016 to Jan 5 months)
October
November
December
Jan 2017
Feb 2017 letter from banks for applicant and sponsor (covering Feb to June 2017 5 months)
March
April
May
June 2017
July 2017 bank statement applicant/ HMRC sponsor (covering July to Nov 5 months)
Aug
Sept
Oct
Nov
Dec HMRC applicant (cover till submitting)
Jan DWP Sponsor (cover till submitting)
Feb
March
April (submit application)

regarding the corresspondace documents my landlord pays all of the utility bills so its been hard.

If I got a letter of the landlord to state he pays all utility bills will this help also?
is there anything else I should add?

thanks for your support.

thanks

for your help.

graceofgod1
United Kingdom

Re: Please can you check my FLR M documents.

Post by graceofgod1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:45 pm

It looks you are extending your flr m. Correspondence since your last grant looks fine. I would include sponser's original passport too if it was me. And about 20 pictures too for relationship evidence. Dont worry too much about utility bills letter as long as other letters can suggest you and your sponsor have been living at the same address. When i switched to flr m last year i didnt have any utility bills coz i was living with my wife's family.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 pm

graceofgod1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:45 pm
I would include sponser's original passport too if it was me. Original only required if applying in person. Copies are fine if applyign by post.

And about 20 pictures too for relationship evidence. NOT required.

Dont worry too much about utility bills letter as long as other letters can suggest you and your sponsor have been living at the same address. Are required and useful to prove cohabitation.

When i switched to flr m last year i didnt have any utility bills coz i was living with my wife's family. Different circumstances!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

connelly6345
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by connelly6345 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 pm
graceofgod1 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:45 pm
I would include sponser's original passport too if it was me. Original only required if applying in person. Copies are fine if applyign by post.

And about 20 pictures too for relationship evidence. NOT required.

Dont worry too much about utility bills letter as long as other letters can suggest you and your sponsor have been living at the same address. Are required and useful to prove cohabitation.

When i switched to flr m last year i didnt have any utility bills coz i was living with my wife's family. Different circumstances!!
from a mod point of view does this look ok? thanks for your time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Yes, docs look fine.

Cohabitation is only required for the last 2 years preceding date of application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

connelly6345
Newly Registered
Philippines

IHS questions

Post by connelly6345 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi please help.

The earliest I can apply for my FLR M is 16th April 2018 I understand when I fill out the application form on this date it will be £40 because of the new fees on 6th April 2018, this is fine.

However....

I understand in Feb 2018 the government said they will double the IHS to £400 per year which will work out an extra £500, later on, this year... most sources suggest it will be the same as the application fees 6th Feb 2018

Am I allowed to apply for the IHS on 5th April 2018 get the reference number and put it on the application then submit the actual application 16th???

I mean if it will be 6th it would be harsh to pay the extra £500 for being 10days out :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS questions

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:58 am

There has been NO announcement of IHS fee increase at all. If it is increased, it will likely only be later this year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)