ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suryavaddi

English language requirement

Post by suryavaddi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:33 am

Hi,

Please advise.

According to the new rules FLR(M) first extension needs to show CEFR A1 then second FLR(M) extension needs to be submitted CEFR A2.

In case if I submit SELT B1 instead of CEFR A2, will he accept or simply reject it?
Surya

vinny

Re: FLR(M) application

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:10 am

geriatrix wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:07 pm
The category that one is applying for - FLR(M). Browse the (route) list and see which one leads to (type) FLR(M).

And, please keep your queries regarding FLR(M) application in a single topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi,

Ok.

I would like to get an appointment with Premium Service Centre @Cryodon before the end of next month. When I'm checking in online there are no appointments for next 45 days.

Will they release appointments dates on a mid night?

Please, any one advise.
Surya

suryavaddi

Re: Premium service @Croydon 01/05/18

Post by suryavaddi » Wed May 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Dear all,

Can you please advise on this situation.

I had Premium service appointment yesterday (01/05/18) for my wife FLR(M) the second extension after first but they changed to her criteria to 10 years settlement from now onwards instead of the second extension because of sponsor doesn't have enough financial requirements.

They couldn't reject the application due to my son got the British passport, so for that reason, we changed to different criteria (10 years settlement from now onwards).

Wife has entered the UK 16 Nov 2011 based on Tier 1 General dependant.
Sponsor (Husband) has got the settlement based on the long residence on 14 Feb 2014.
Then wife has changed to FLR(M) first extension on 15 Sep 2015 and she has applied yesterday for the second extension.

After one hour submitted the application they called us and asked us to fill the Section 7A but I told them I don't need to show the financial requirements due to wife has entered the UK before 9th July 2012.

Then they said I have submitted 6 months payslips for the first extension, so I need this time financial requirements.

Is that correct? Do I need to show financial requirements?

Please advise.

Thanks,
SV

Casa wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:53 pm
Your immigration clock we re-set to zero when you switched to FLR(M). You need to complete 5 years under this category before qualifying for ILR.
Surya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 02, 2018 5:26 pm

After one hour submitted the application they called us and asked us to fill the Section 7A but I told them I don't need to show the financial requirements due to wife has entered the UK before 9th July 2012.
She switched to FLR(M) under the rules in place AFTER July 2012 so meeting the financial requirement is mandatory. Her time as PBS Dependent and when she entered the UK is irrelevant for FLR(M) 5 year route as you got ILR based on long residence and not the PBS route.
Then they said I have submitted 6 months payslips for the first extension, so I need this time financial requirements.
You need 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements.
Yes it is correct and you have to prove you meet the financial requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Thu May 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Thank you very much CR001.

Actually I did self employment from Nov 17 - Feb 18 but didn't realise that I would need to show the financial requirements and I didn't do tax file for those months otherwise they would considered as normal.

They considered only wife's salary £11,500 but didn't consider my two months proper salary.

If I do tax file for that 4 months now and will do submit with cover letter while doing for next extension to consider as normal 5 years settlement. Will they consider?

Please advise.

Thanks,
SV
Surya

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Fri May 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Thank you very much CR001.

Actually I did self employment from Nov 17 - Feb 18 but didn't realise that I would need to show the financial requirements and I didn't do tax file for those months otherwise they would considered as normal.

They considered only wife's salary £11,500 but didn't consider my two months proper salary.

If I do tax file for that 4 months now and will do submit with cover letter while doing for next extension to consider as normal 5 years settlement. Will they consider?

Please advise.

Thanks,
SV

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 5:26 pm
She switched to FLR(M) under the rules in place AFTER July 2012 so meeting the financial requirement is mandatory. Her time as PBS Dependent and when she entered the UK is irrelevant for FLR(M) 5 year route as you got ILR based on long residence and not the PBS route.
You need 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements.
Yes it is correct and you have to prove you meet the financial requirements.
Surya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:26 pm

She has a visa now even on the 10 year partner route, so no need to do anything immediately. She will still qualify for ILR based on long residence in 2021 if she meets the requirements.

If you reapply for FLR(M), it is a new 5 year route.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Sat May 05, 2018 10:00 pm

Hi CR001.

Ok thank you.

She needs to get another FLR(M) extension end of 2020 to get ILR as per below scenario.

She got Visa till: 02/11/2020

She entered in UK: 16/11/2011 and she was outside UK for 11 months.

Is that right, please?

Thanks,
SV
CR001 wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 2:26 pm
She has a visa now even on the 10 year partner route, so no need to do anything immediately. She will still qualify for ILR based on long residence in 2021 if she meets the requirements.

Surya

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 am

suryavaddi wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:00 pm
Hi CR001.

Ok thank you.

She needs to get another FLR(M) extension end of 2020 to get ILR as per below scenario.

She got Visa till: 02/11/2020

She entered in UK: 16/11/2011 and she was outside UK for 11 months.

Is that right, please?

Thanks,
SV
CR001 wrote:

Surya

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Thu May 17, 2018 11:05 am

Hi CR001.

Ok, thank you. Please advise.

She got Visa till 02/11/2020

She entered in the UK: 16/11/2011 and she was outside the UK for 11 months.

Is that right, please?

Thanks,
SV
CR001 wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]
Surya