ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main Applicant ILR and PBS Dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sathyamstr
Newly Registered

Main Applicant ILR and PBS Dependent

Post by sathyamstr » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Hi All,
I am on ILR and had got 2 dependants.Could you please help me with the below questions
Wife :
1) Should i be submitting my Payslips for the application or showing bank statements (Fund Maintenance)alone is okay
2)I had setup my own company so do i need to provide any maintenance letter or employer letter
3) Is there any 180 day Absence Rule for the dependent to get ILR
4) Does the dependants need to go through criminal record and English Test for PBS Extension

Kid : Kid was born in India after i came to UK..Does that help her in getting ILR now or should she be completing 5 years as like my partner

It would be great help if anyone can share me any list of documents that are required for PBS Dependent Application..

Thanks a Million!!
Satya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Main Applicant ILR and PBS Dependent

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 am

You have posted in the ILR sub forum, but it is not clear from your post if you are asking about ILR for your dependents or if you are asking about a PBS Extension application?

Please clarify and also which PBS route you are referring to (yes, there is more than one type).

Also, on what basis did you get ILR, PBS route or 10 years long residence?

What is your spouse's immigration history and specifically PBS Dependent history including date of entry to the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sathyamstr
Newly Registered

Post by sathyamstr » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi CR001

I was looking for PBS Tier 2 General route as they had completed 3 years on that route.
Please help on the below questions..

Wife :
1) Should i be submitting my Payslips for the application or showing bank statements (Fund Maintenance)alone is okay
2)I had setup my own company so do i need to provide any maintenance letter or employer letter
3) Is there any 180 day Absence Rule for the dependent to get ILR
4) Does the dependants need to go through criminal record and English Test for PBS Extension

Kid : Kid was born in India after i came to UK..Does that help her in getting ILR now or should she be completing 5 years as like my partner

Thanks
Satay

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:22 pm

1. Bank statements showing fund maintenance only.

2. No.

3. Yes, but not sure if relevant to you at this stage. The 180 days is relevant to ILR though which she doesn't qualify for yet. uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/abse ... 44968.html

4. No.
No it makes no difference. She needs 5 years residence. Presumably the child also has a PBS Dependent visa?? If yes, the child must apply for an extension too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sathyamstr
Newly Registered

Post by sathyamstr » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Thanks a lot

sathyamstr
Newly Registered

Post by sathyamstr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello all,
I am in the route of applying a PBS Extension(Tier 2 General) where the main applicant is on ILR.I am trying to fill the application form (family route) which has been asking me about the leave details, Financial requirement's, English language requirement etc...

Could you please provide me the application link for PBS Dependent extension (Tier 2 General) where the main applicant has received the ILR.

Thanks a lot for the help and appreciate your response.
Satya

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

sathyamstr
Newly Registered

Post by sathyamstr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks @CR001 for the immediate response.

When trying to fill in the application form it was asking for Sponsor license Number even for the dependent ..sorry if I am wrong

Also previously it has asked for the current permission to stay but I don't have any option to select PBS Dependent.

Please let me know how to proceed on this

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:25 pm

So what options does it give you? I cannot see what you are seeing.

Your dependent applies alone if you have ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

sathyamstr
Newly Registered

Post by sathyamstr » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi,
Can I know what needs to be selected in the current visa.I have attached the screenshot of the options available.

if I am selecting Tier 2 General..as there is no dependent it was asking me for CoS details
Attachments
Tier2visa.png
Tier2visa.png (23.87 KiB) Viewed 1167 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:57 pm

This is asking for your route you took, so you choose Tier 2 General.

Then you will need to put the details in, as far as I can see, of your sponsor you were with when you got ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)