ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship application was refused- need help with requesting for reconsideration

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MNaz166
inactive
Pakistan

British Citizenship application was refused- need help with requesting for reconsideration

Post by MNaz166 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:34 am

I applied for naturalisation in December 2017 and provided them the life in the UK test letter plus ESOL test but they said its not done from an approved centre, however I still had the degree. They asked for proof that I have achieved the degree. I got letters from my university and the transcript for my degree proving that I have achieved the degree. They still refused my application saying that although I have sufficient credits for BA degree, but because I have not been awarded the certificate, therefore they cannot rely upon it to satisfy the language requirements. I have now passed B1 test and want to request reconsideration. Can someone please tell me what is the procedure for it? I know that I need to fill in a NR form and pay £321 fees for it but, I don't know If i need to submit my passport again? I will be really grateful if someone could help me to write the letter that I need to send them. Thank you very much

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Citizenship application was refused- need help with requesting for reconsideration

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Why have you registered a new username to continue asking the exact same question???

member/Marryam166/

See multiple usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MNaz166
inactive
Pakistan

Re: British Citizenship application was refused- need help with requesting for reconsideration

Post by MNaz166 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 am

Hi, I was having issues with the other account and I needed the answer urgently so I thought I’ll make another account. Sorry I wasn’t aware that I could only have one account

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:01 pm

Which username do you wish to keep?? The one you don't want will be deactivated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MNaz166
inactive
Pakistan

Post by MNaz166 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm

I would like to keep the other account, I just tried to login and was successful. You can deactivate this account. Thanks