ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Propery inspection report

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trusttheprocess
Newly Registered
Philippines

Propery inspection report

Post by trusttheprocess » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi all

Please, can someone advise if a property inspection report posted to me by a property inspection company be enough? They said they don't have to visit the property, I just have to fill in this form and do some room measurements at home and they will send me the report. This costs £180 and I want to make sure this is right.

Their website states that their inspection reports are produced by qualified Property inspectors/surveyors accredited to RICS.

Please, can someone confirm this kind of report is acceptable or do I need to find a company that actually goes to the accommodation and visits?

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Propery inspection report

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:05 am

How a bonafide surveyor without paying physical visit can issue that report??
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:01 am

An accommodation inspection report is not compulsory. However, if there is one, then make sure that it's not false.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

shaniHaroon
Pakistan

Post by shaniHaroon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Hello,
Don't send anything like that which may be cause of your refusal, i just have property inception visit with local council , and i paid £130 pound and booked appointment last week, they measured each room with laser gun and check other facilities such as heating and water etc. also they will put my spouse detail on the certificate, this is the best way to do through your council, find on your council website

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:11 pm

not necessarily it should be local council rather any high street surveyor can do it because there is no HO approved list of surveyor.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.