ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tired of waiting for stamp 4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Tired of waiting for stamp 4

Post by lucidj » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:25 pm

I have been waiting for a stamp 4 now for 12 months. I have been in Ireland for three years , live with my Irish family for more than a year now , married to an Irish citizen, perfect criminal record... What else is needed to live in this country? Go to the minister and knee behind him/her begging?

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Tired of waiting for stamp 4

Post by lucidj » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm

All I want is to be able to work in this country so I contribute to it as I am already living here, is that too much to ask? :(

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:34 pm

lucidj wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:27 pm
All I want is to be able to work in this country so I contribute to it as I am already living here, is that too much to ask? :(

Hi lucidj.....did you submit your case through solicitor ? If no then department can joke with your face.

My case scenario I applied permitted family member visa and was refused for temporary visa. Then I consulted a lawyer who dealt my review case and I got 5 years stamp 4 after 5 months only.

lucidj
Mood:
Ireland

Post by lucidj » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:24 am

Thanks for replying and congratulations for your visa. I did every thing with xxxxxxxx, the best one I could find, I will be getting in touch with them soon to see what can I do because I really need to work by now, it's not even a financial thing anymore, it's for my head, you can't leave a human being not doing anything for such long time, we get depressed

Dontjoke001
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Dontjoke001 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:33 am

When i applied myself unmarried partner the department treated me very badly and refused my application without temporary stamp. After that I was totally out of mind with department behaviour. Then I engaged with a lawyer and lawyer said they should give you visa and it will take 6 months. But within this period I thought they will refuse again because I did many mistakes with the application. But after 5 months of waiting I got my 5 years visa. It's just bcz of almighty God and my lawyer. I will suggest always consult a good lawyer for any case and take his experience regarding cases outcome.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:50 am

lucidj wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:24 am
Thanks for replying and congratulations for your visa. I did every thing with xxxxxxxx, the best one I could find, I will be getting in touch with them soon to see what can I do because I really need to work by now, it's not even a financial thing anymore, it's for my head, you can't leave a human being not doing anything for such long time, we get depressed
Kindly refrain from posting names or details of solicitors on the forum, this is not permitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.