ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in UK with refugee parent status (5 Year refugee status)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mmali

Child born in UK with refugee parent status (5 Year refugee status)

Post by mmali » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi Everyone,
It is on behalf of my friend needs help.He english is not good so i am trying to help him.
He has been blissed a son lately and both parent have 5 years refugee statue (Blue travel document).He has got the birth certificate .
His question is ,
How he can get same status for his new born kid?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Child born in UK with refugee parent status (5 Year refugee status)

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:44 pm

The advice given in this thread may be of help.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/child-born-t ... 78242.html

(The UKBA is now the UKVI).
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Tina87
Nigeria

Re: Child born in UK with refugee parent status (5 Year refugee status)

Post by Tina87 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Hello and hope we are all ok. Please I got a worry. I was bless with a refugee status last year October 2017 and I gave birth to my child in jully before the grants. My question is what status will my child have and how will I go about it. Please really need help . I and my child's mum are not married as my child mum got a limited leave to remain visa that is 2.5yrs.
Please is there anyone who can be of help and how i can go about my child's application or visa?
Thanks