ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O page 78 - For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant,

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nils

ILR Tier 1 Entrepreneur + Tier 2 and help fill out SET O with Speeding fine (SP30) Court Summon

Post by nils » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi guys,
Firstly, apologies if have repeated some question here.
This forum very informative and very helpful thought whole journal of immigration history in UK and helped me out each of the application I made.
Now that I’m on final steps on immigration step. I’m finally applying for ILR in April -2018.
My Immigration History:
Dec - 2009 – Came to UK Tier 4
May - 2011 – Got PSW Visa
May - 2013 - Got Tier 1 Entrepreneur through PSW route
Oct - 2015 – Switch to Tier 2 General
April - 2018 – Going to Apply for ILR.

I’ve few question to help me out filling out form SET O.
I’ve been issue court summon for speeding SP-30 in Dec-2016. Paid the fine and got the Point on licences.
Applied for DBS and came clean. I’ve read on forum that speeding won’t affect ILR but I should declare it.

How should I declare it in SET O form?
Should I declare in Criminal record? As below

Name of person – xyz
Country where convicted - UK
Offence? – Speeding – Motor vehicle exceed xx mph on dual carriageway?
Date sentenced - date when was committed or date when was awarded?
Sentence given (if custodial, length of term in years/months)?

7.3 Have you, or any dependents who are applying with you, been subject to, or received, any other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example caution, reprimand, warning, or similar penalties in the UK or any other country?

Details of penalty 1
Name of person - xyz
Country where penalty given UK
Offence - SP30: Exceeding statutory speed limit on a public road

Type of penalty (e.g caution, reprimand, warning or other - please state) - Penalty points: x ?

Date of penalty - offence date or awarded date?

SET O Form page 78
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.
What document should I provide? As My 5 years are made with Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50 k route) and Tier 2 General.

My wife is on dependent visa which is valid till Oct -2018 and yet she does not qualify for ILR.
Does she need to apply for depended visa with me or she can apply when her current leave expirer?

Thank you in advance.

nils

SET O page 78 - For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant,

Post by nils » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi All,

SET O Form page 78

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

What document should I provide? As My 5 years are made with Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50 k route) and Tier 2 General.

Thanks,
Nils

nils

Re: SET O page 78 - For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant,

Post by nils » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi All,

Please can someone help with my above query.

I understand i just posted query couple days ago.

Thanks,
Nirav

nils

Got the ILR - SP30 and 5 years combi Tier 1 E + Tier 2

Post by nils » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Got the ILR today.
Croydon PEO early morning appointment. 2 hrs I had result in hand.

I received speeding ticket through court summon as I was way over the limit that can't be deal with fix penalty notice.
So Court has awarded me 6 point and £xxx.xx fine.
Convicted 12-2016 and Court summon received – 07-2017 paid 07-2017
I was on T1 E. 50K route and switch to Tier 2 after 2.5 years.
I’ve declared point in form.

Documents provide.
Tier 2 – SET (O)
Passport old and New
2 Photos
BRP
Life in UK Pass certificate
UK master degree
UK master degree transcript
Employee letter mentioning required for foreseeable future and annual leave in same letter
Employee letter supporting online payslip
1-month recent payslip
3-month bank statements
All previous visa approval letter

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Documents
3 years accounts
Companies House Current Appointment letter
Evidence of investment made during Tier 1 E. (Business bank account statement)
Evidence of Employment hire during Tier 1 E. (Payslips and P60)
HMRC corporation tax statement (screen shot from HMRC website)

Also copy of all above documents.

Case worker did not take any copy of Tier 1 Documents or original everything returned.

Good luck everyone.

I’ve not missed anything here so this for your information for future application.

And finally, big thank you to all member and moderator with help with my whole immigration journey.

Raja6891
Newly Registered

Re: SET O page 78 - For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant,

Post by Raja6891 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

can you tell me what documents you provided for below question.

mtpkrn
Newly Registered
India

Post by mtpkrn » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:41 am

Did you declare the driving offence you had in your criminal convictions section or the other section?