ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INIS withdraw EU spouse application- What to do

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talkhome
United Kingdom

INIS withdraw EU spouse application- What to do

Post by talkhome » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

My uncle (British Citizen) working full time in Dublin in IT company applied for spouse visa for his wife from Pakistan.

INIS after 24 months informed him in a reply of his email that they withdrew the application 4 months ago following a letter sent to his address and they claim they got no reply.

1. My uncle did not receive any letter and asked them to prove they sent a letter but they do not have any tracking details.

2. My uncle asked if his spouse application was refused 4 months ago then why documents were not returned 4 months ago.

3. He demanded to send the documents back but they have no clue where is his file.

We are totally lost what to do? Can we appeal? review if yes who is the best solicitor in Dublin ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: INIS withdraw EU spouse application- What to do

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:54 pm

talkhome wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:08 pm
review if yes who is the best solicitor in Dublin ?
Members are not permitted to post names or details of solicitors on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.