ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr April 28 2018

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pug23

Flr April 28 2018

Post by pug23 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Hello hope you can help. I have a few questions.

My husband visa expires 28 April 2018 so do I Apply on 1st April or can I apply earlier?

When looking at the guidance form it asks for birth certificate for my husband. He is from Pakistan and he says he doesn’t have one. Is there an alternative document I can submit? (This is part of evidence for dependent children - it asks for birth certificate for both parents)

We will be completing the financial requirement with both our jobs. It asks for 12 months payslips. We are both permanent members of staff and have a fixed annual salary but in the last 12 months have been off sick so we have been getting ssp. Would this still be categorised as salaried employment?

In the last 12 months I have gone from full to part time so my payslips have a different amount for the last 7 months. Is this still salaried employment ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Flr April 28 2018

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Yes you can apply on 1st april and also keep in mind that from 6th April the fees might be increased so better to apply before that. Regarding birth certificate you should search the board as maybe it's alternative possible.
But if you and/both partners working for same employer from last 6 months then you don't need financial documents for 12 months rather only 6 months. Moreover, if your wages changes each month then you can reply on category A non-salaried person where average of last 6 months wages be taken to calculate the annual wages.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:37 pm

When I am completing the online application form it asks for annual salary and they says to provide 12 months payslips and bank statements

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 pm

12 months payslips and bank statements are for those people who are with their employers from less than 6 months. Regarding annual salary in case of when wages vary each month then as a non-salaried person the following formula is used to get annual wages:

Total of last 6 months wages/6×12= Annual wages

By using above formula you can reply the answer on form regarding annual wages.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

pug23

Post by pug23 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Than you. I have searched the forum and can’t find the answer to my question on the birth certificate. Can someone tell me what I need to do if my husband doesn’t have a birth certificate?

Also where it asks us to provide correspondence in both name it says 4 items in joint names and 2 items in individual names. Does the mean we need to submit 8 letters/correspondence in total?

graceofgod1
United Kingdom

Post by graceofgod1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:37 am

I believe you are applying for flr m. I am unable to understand there is a requirement of applicant's birth certificate for flr m application !!! You only need dependent child's birth certificate wich should have both parents name on it. Hope this helps.