ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mailing appeal documents need urgent help !!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vetri81082
India

Re: Applying for settlement spouse visa from chennai-india

Post by vetri81082 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Apologize didnt know i cant use external links here .....

PLEASE SEE THE SUPREME COURT ORDER UNDERLINED BELOW ...

Landmark Judgement pronounced by SC dealing with guardianship & custodial and visitation rights to parents and children stuck in matrimonial disputes
E-mail Print option in slimbox / lytebox? (info) PDF
ROXANN SHARMA V/S ARUN SHARMA

CIVIL APPEAL No. 1966 OF 2015

In a remarkable judgment dealing with interim custody of child suffering in parent’s matrimonial disputes, visitation rights and guardianship, a 2 judge bench of Supreme Court laid down various propositions of law while awarding the interim custody till final disposal by the trial court to the mother. The bench speaking through Justice Vikramjit Sen, lays down very sharp observations and examines various definitions of a ‘guardian’, ‘visitation rights’ and tests the issue from the angle of provisions of Hindu Minority & Guardianship Act, 1956 and Guardian & Wards Act, 1890.In a custody battle between estranged parents, a minor child, who has not completed five years of age, shall be allowed to remain with the mother, the Supreme Court has ruled saying that in such cases child should not treated as a "chattel". The court said that under Hindu Minority and Guardianship (HMG) Act, a father can be guardian of the property of the minor child but not the guardian of his person if the child is less than five years old.

The Court said that there can be no cavil that when a Court is confronted by conflicting claims of custody there are no rights of the parents which have to be enforced; the child is not a chattel or a ball that is bounced to and fro the parents. It is only the child's welfare which is the focal point for consideration. Parliament rightly thinks that the custody of a child less than five years of age should ordinarily be with the mother and this expectation can be deviated from only for strong reasons.

The apex court quashed the order of Bombay high court which granted custody of a two-year-old child to father on the ground that the Mother had not established her suitability to be granted interim custody of the Infant.

The HMG Act postulates that the custody of an infant or a tender aged child should be given to his/her mother unless the father discloses cogent reasons that are indicative of and presage the livelihood of the welfare and interest of the child being undermined or jeopardized if the custody is retained by the mother. Section 6(a) of the Act, therefore, preserves the right of the father to be the guardian of the property of the minor child but not the guardian of his person whilst the child is less than five years old. It carves out the exception of interim custody, in contradistinction of guardianship, and then specifies that custody should be given to the mother so long as the child is below five years in age. The court said that the Act placed the onus on father to prove that it was not in the welfare of the infant child to be placed in the custody of mother and HC order virtually nullifies the spirit of the enactment. The Act immediately provides that the custody of a minor who has not completed the age of 5 years shall ordinarily be with the mother. The use of the word 'ordinarily' cannot be over-emphasized. It ordains a presumption, albeit a rebuttable one, in favour of the mother.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:38 pm
The point of me posting the link to 'Sole Responsibility' was for WHEN you get to the point of applying for his visa. HO are very strict about this regarding children. The Indian rules is irrelevant.
understood. I have declared in the form that i have a son. Is there anything else i should be aware about pertaining to this ? please let me know CR001 ...?

i have another another big concern the ex-party order from the kerala state court will it be of any impact to my application ? Her state court order was issued on false representation of facts on me. While my state court order says the marriage is null and void. I have disputed it in her state court about the compensation, monetary damages she has imposed on me and claiming the marriage is valid. Now the court is not arguing on the marriage but only on the child maintenance. Does this situation will attract any immigration rules ? will the HO consider the ongoing case for visitation rights and maintainability ? please advice ... thanks

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Casa & CR001

after careful evaluation of rules and the advice from CR001 and others ...This is the list of documents i am planning to submit .. Please review and let me know if i am in the right direction ... thank you

From my side
Type of evidence List of documents

Visa application Completed Visa application form VAF4A
Visa application Completed online visa application form
Visa Fee NHS Fee paid receipt
Visa Fee Application fee receipt
Identification Passport
Identification One passport size colour photograph
Travel history Previous passport
Health TB certificate
Language Evidence of english language(UK NARIC RED ROUTE ASSESSMENT) A1

From the sponsor side

Relationship sponsor ship letter
Financial income Property ownership of wxxxxxxd house ( This is a let for rental house 2)
Financial ,, Property deed for wxxxxxxxd house
Financial ,, mortgage statement for wxxxxxxd house
Financial ,, Tenancy agreement for wxxxxxxd house
Financial ,, accountants letter for wxxxxxxxxd house
Financial ,, land registry document or Crop receipts for wxxxxxxd house
Financial ,, rent paid to sponsor proof
Financial ,, Ex company redudancy Settlement letter
accomodation Property ownership of cxxxxxxxd house ( This is where i will be living , house 1)
accomodation Land registry document of cxxxxxd house
accomodation mortgage statement for cxxxxxxd house
accomodation council tax statements for cxxxxxxd house
accomodation property inspection report for cxxxxxd house
accomodation utilities bills(gas/ electricity/ water ) for cxxxxxd house
Financial Current employment contract
Financial Previous employment cotract
Financial Tax statement ( 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 )
Financial Bank statement ( All bank statement which has the savings details) (Does online statement suffice ? and should i need a letter from bank ? or should i get a hard copy from bank and get stamped?
Financial Bank letter of balance certificate
Financial Pay slips ( For the ex company i have a letter stating the salary details. Should i submit the payslip is it mandatory ? )
Identification/Travel History/Immigration status passport copies

Relationship Evidence of marriage ( Marriage certificate)
Relationship Evidence of divorce ( court order )
Relationship wedding photo
Relationship pics from all out trip together
Relationship e-mails, chats, calls
Relationship Hotel stay evidence ( Cheers !!!) got most of them .
Relationship Travel evidence ( Sponser ticket, visa, , boarding pass etc)
Relationship My UK Tourist visa documents

Casa, CR001 please advice ... thanks

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

C001 any feedback, please ? thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 am

I was busy with my other commitments :idea:
From my side

Visa application Completed Visa application form VAF4A What about the form Appendix FM??
Identification Passport
Health TB certificate
Don't forget you need the NARIC, degree and English medium instruction letter from the university.
From the sponsor side

Financial income Property ownership of wxxxxxxd house ( This is a let for rental house 2)
Financial ,, rent paid to sponsor proof Is this to prove 'income'??
Financial ,, Ex company redudancy Settlement letter Reason for this??
accomodation Property ownership of cxxxxxxxd house ( This is where i will be living , house 1)
accomodation property inspection report for cxxxxxd house Is the property shared with other non-related people? If no, then not required.
Financial Tax statement ( 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 ) Why???
Financial Bank statement ( All bank statement which has the savings details) (Does online statement suffice ? and should i need a letter from bank ? or should i get a hard copy from bank and get stamped? Online on its own is not accepted. It must be stamped or authenticated by the bank.
Financial Bank letter of balance certificate Not needed if bank statements show this.
Financial Pay slips ( For the ex company i have a letter stating the salary details. Should i submit the payslip is it mandatory ? ) On what basis is your sponsor meeting the financial requirements, salary/savings or.....?
Evidence of marriage ( Marriage certificate)
Fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 am
I was busy with my other commitments :idea:

No problem !! i appreciate very much the support and help you have provided so far in preparing myself for filing. You are amazing !! Hugss
From my side

Visa application Completed Visa application form VAF4A What about the form Appendix FM??
Sorry appendix FM as well
Identification Passport
Health TB certificate
Don't forget you need the NARIC, degree and English medium instruction letter from the university.
I will be submitting the Naric certificate which is already on its way , medium of instruction, degree transcripts attested(i have a question here should i need to send the original degree certificate to HO ? please clarify. I have attested copies of my original degree and original transcripts for all semester from the university should it suffice ? or submitting the original degrees and transcripts is mandatory ? I not quite comfortable about submitting the originals, if lost it is not a easy job to get them . Please advice here .
From the sponsor side

Financial ,, rent paid to sponsor proof Is this to prove 'income'?? yes
Financial ,, Ex company redudancy Settlement letter Reason for this?? this is redundancy payout to my wife by her previous employer which we are considering for income proof around 40k pounds, can this be shown as income/savings ? please clarify.
accomodation property inspection report for cxxxxxd house Is the property shared with other non-related people? If no, then not required. it is equally shared between my wife and her sister
Financial Tax statement ( 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 ) Why??? it was mentioned in the immigration rules to include tax statement ie P60
Financial Bank statement ( All bank statement which has the savings details) (Does online statement suffice ? and should i need a letter from bank ? or should i get a hard copy from bank and get stamped? Online on its own is not accepted. It must be stamped or authenticated by the bank.

Please clarify on the bank statement this is some thing we are baffled. We are using the electronic bank statement which is a headed stationary and colour printed . Is this what the rules mean authentic ? My wife is stressing me to use the electronic statement from the internet for filing. Please clarify if she has to send me the hard copy that is stamped ? it will be cumber some as it has many pages. Please suggest a easy way. Please clarify the below Appendix FM rules. What do they mean by authentic and accompanied by letter from bank for electronic statement from internet ..

Evidence of Financial Requirements under Appendix FM
2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.

Financial Bank letter of balance certificate Not needed if bank statements show this. noted, Ok
Financial Pay slips ( For the ex company i have a letter stating the salary details. Should i submit the payslip is it mandatory ? ) On what basis is your sponsor meeting the financial requirements, salary/savings or.....?

Salary from current company ( Oct"17, Nov"17, Dec"17, Jan"18) + redundancy pay out from previous company(around 20k pounds) does this fall under savings ? + rental income + mothers insurance money payout also can this be shown as savings ? or income ?

Evidence of marriage ( Marriage certificate)
Fine.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Here is the updated income explanation we are planning for filing ... please advice is this ok ?

We are planning to use the Jan"17, Feb"17 monthly salary & redundancy payout from ex company + income from rental + income from current company ( Oct"17, Nov"17, Dec"17, Jan"18) salary > 18000 pounds

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:02 pm

I will be submitting the Naric certificate which is already on its way , medium of instruction, degree transcripts attested(i have a question here should i need to send the original degree certificate to HO ? please clarify. I have attested copies of my original degree and original transcripts for all semester from the university should it suffice ? or submitting the original degrees and transcripts is mandatory ? I not quite comfortable about submitting the originals, if lost it is not a easy job to get them . Please advice here .
You are required to submit originals and that includes the degree cerficate
From the sponsor side

Financial ,, rent paid to sponsor proof Is this to prove 'income'?? yesSee my comment further down regardin the rent.
Financial ,, Ex company redudancy Settlement letter Reason for this?? this is redundancy payout to my wife by her previous employer which we are considering for income proof around 40k pounds, can this be shown as income/savings ? please clarify.
accomodation property inspection report for cxxxxxd house Is the property shared with other non-related people? If no, then not required. it is equally shared between my wife and her sister
I cannot comment on these above as I am not sure, it looks over complicated.
Financial Previous employment cotract - Not needed.

Financial Tax statement ( 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17 ) Why??? it was mentioned in the immigration rules to include tax statement ie P60 Payslips and bank statements are sufficient.

Please clarify on the bank statement this is some thing we are baffled. We are using the electronic bank statement which is a headed stationary and colour printed . Is this what the rules mean authentic ? My wife is stressing me to use the electronic statement from the internet for filing. Please clarify if she has to send me the hard copy that is stamped ? it will be cumber some as it has many pages. Please suggest a easy way. Please clarify the below Appendix FM rules. What do they mean by authentic and accompanied by letter from bank for electronic statement from internet ..

Evidence of Financial Requirements under Appendix FM
2) electronic bank statements which are either accompanied by a letter from the bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.

Online printed bank statements need to be authenticated by the branch. On their, online statements are not accepted.

Salary from current company ( Oct"17, Nov"17, Dec"17, Jan"18) + redundancy pay out from previous company(around 20k pounds) does this fall under savings ? + rental income + mothers insurance money payout also can this be shown as savings ? or income ?

I cannot add any comments to the way you are trying to meet the financial requirments. You mention policy and spoke about this earlier in the thread. However, any funds you rely on as 'savings' must be held in your sponsors account for x amount of time. If she has not received some of the money, it cannot be counted. If she splits the rent received with her sister, she can only use half of the rent as 'rental income'. The easiest and less complicated way is to wait till she has 6 months payslips and corresponding bank statements from her employment, showing she meets the £18,600pa requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:42 pm

C001 this is how we are planning to meet the financial requirement. It falls under category B of income less than 6 months and cash savings ... Please check if this is ok ?

Income Source Amount / £
Employer 1 Jan-18 4,000
Rental Income Jan-18 571.2 Rental income 1142 split 2
Employer 1 Dec-17 4,000
Rental Income Dec-17 571.2
Employer 1 Nov-17 £5,272.73
Rental Income Nov-17 571.2
Rental Income Oct-17 571.2
Rental Income Sep-17 571.2
Rental Income Aug-17 571.2
Rental Income Jul-17 571.2
Rental Income Jun-17 225.6
Rental Income May-17 571.2
Rental Income Apr-17 571.2
Rental Income Mar-17 571.2
Employer 2 Mar-17 £10,204
Employer 2 Feb-17 £2,151 23rd Feb 2017
Total 31565.33

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:05 pm

vetri81082 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:42 pm
C001 this is how we are planning to meet the financial requirement. It falls under category B of income less than 6 months and cash savings ... Please check if this is ok ?

Income Source Amount / £
Employer 1 Jan-18 4,000
Rental Income Jan-18 571.2 Rental income 1142 split 2
Employer 1 Dec-17 4,000
Rental Income Dec-17 571.2
Employer 1 Nov-17 £5,272.73
Rental Income Nov-17 571.2
Rental Income Oct-17 571.2
Rental Income Sep-17 571.2
Rental Income Aug-17 571.2
Rental Income Jul-17 571.2
Rental Income Jun-17 225.6
Rental Income May-17 571.2
Rental Income Apr-17 571.2
Rental Income Mar-17 571.2
Employer 2 Mar-17 £10,204
Employer 2 Feb-17 £2,151 23rd Feb 2017
Total 31565.33
Does this meet the financial requirements ? please let me know . thanks in advance

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:20 pm

C001 any feed back ? thanks for your response !!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:07 pm

I cannot comment on your figures and how you propose to meet the financial requirement. Suggest wait for someone else to offer advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Hi C001 i am in the process of submitting my online application form. Under do you have dependent children should the answer be Yes or No ? thanks

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Hello C001 , today i received call from VFS to come and collect my passport on monday. I am just curious about one thing is the successful application correlated to the refund section disabled in the vfsuk online application website ? please clarify . thanks

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:47 am

Hello C001 , Hope you are doing great !! I would like to start by thanking you in helping me preparing the documents for filing. Well on the other side the bad news is my visa got rejected. Well I couldn't able to find ways as how to attach the refusal letter. But here is the refusal reasons.

Dear XXXXXXX

Your human right claim in an application for entry clearance made on 29/01/2018 is refused.

What this means for you

You can appeal this decision. Instructions on how to appeal are in the next steps section of this letter.

The reason for this decision are set out on the next page.

Your sincerely, KB Sheffield Visa Section

Reasons for refusal

On 29/01/2018 you made an application for entry clearance to the UK under Appendix FM to the immigration rules on the basis of your family life with your partner XXXXXXXX.

Your application has been considered under those rules, and with reference to Article 8 of the European convention on human rights(ECHR). The relevant immigration rules can be viewed on gov.uk here:www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules.

This decision takes in to account as a primary consideration of the best interest of any relevant child in line with section 55 of the borders, citizenship and immigration act 2009.

We have considered your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1 of Appendix FM. However, you do not qualify for entry clearance under the 5 year partner route for the following reasons.

Suitability
Your application does not fall for refusal on grounds of suitability under section S-EC of Appendix FM.

Eligibility
You meet the eligibility requirements of section E-ECP of appendix FM.

Eligibility Relationship requirements
You meet the eligibility requirements of paragraphs E-ECP.2.1 to 2.10.

Eligibility Financial requirement
You do not meet the eligibility financial requirement of paragraphs E-ECP.3.1 to 3.4. because you have stated in your visa application form that you meet the financial requirement through CAT A. I am not able to take in to account any potential employment you have available to you in the UK or any offers of financial support from third parties. In order to meet the financial requirements of Appendix FM your sponsor needs a gross income of atleast 18,600 per annum. You state that your sponsor is employed by xxxxX Since 23/10/2017 and earns an annual salary of 48,000 pounds. As evidence of your sponsors employment you have submitted an employment letter, wage slips dated octorber 2017 to January 2018 and one months bank statement dated November 2017.

The immigration rules state that in respect of salaried employment in the UK, all of the following evidence must be provided

(http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... ndix-fmse/):
(a) payslips covering:
(i) a period of 6 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for atleast 6 months (and where paragraph 13(b) of this appendix does not apply; or (ii)any period of salaried employment in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application if the person has been employed by their current employer for less than 6 months(or atleast 6 months but the person does not rely on paragraph 13(a) of this appendix), or in the financial year(s)relied upon by a self employed person.
(b) A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming:(i) the persons employment and gross annual salary;(ii) the length of their employment;(iii)the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and (iv)the type of employment(permanent, fixed-tern contract or agency).
(c) Personal bank statements corresponding to the same period(s) as the payslips at paragraph 2(a),showing that the salary has been paid in to an account in the name of the person or in the name of the person and their partner jointly.

You have not submitted bank statements dated October, December 2017 and January 2018. You have therefore failed to provide the required documents relating to your sponsors employment. These documents are specified in the immigration rules in Appendix FM-SE and must be provided. I there fore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM of the immigration rules (E-ECP.3.1)

Eligibility English Language Requirement

You do not meet the eligibility English language requirement of paragraphs E-ECP .4.1. to 4.2 because you are not exempt from the English language requirements under paragraph E-ECP.4.2. In addition, you are not a national of a majority English speaking country listed in paragraph GEN 1.6.

You state you meet the English language through your degree from the university of madras. You have not provided evidence to show your qualification is recognized by NARIC UK to be equivalent to the standard of a bachelor's or master's degree of Phd in the UK, which was taught in English. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1(d) of appendix FM of the immigration rules. (E-ECP.4.1)

Note : i did submit NARIC certificate showing Bachelors (Honors) degree with C1 language qualification

Exceptional Circumstances

We have considered, under paragraphs GEN 3.1 and GEN 3.2 of appendix FM as applicable, whether there are exceptional circumstances in your case which could or would render refusal a breach of article 8 of the ECHR because it could or would result in unjustifiably harsh consequences for you or your family. In so doing we have taken into account, under paragraph GEN3.3 of appendi FM, the best interest of any relevant child as a primary consideration.

However, based upon the information and/or evidence you have provided we are satisfied that the minimum income requirement is not met, and we have decided that you do not meet the financial requirement under paragraphs E-ECP.3.1. to E-ECP.3.4. of Appendix FM.

We have also considered your application under paragraph GEN.3.3 of appendiz FM. We have concluded that there are no exceptional circumstances in your case which would render refusal a breach of Article 8 of ECHR because it would result in unjustifiably harsh consequences for you, your partner, a relevant child or another family member.

Based on the information you have provided we have decided that there are no such exceptional circumstances in your case.

Refusal under the partner rules
In the light of the above, your application is refused under paragraph D-ECP.1.3 of appendix FM with reference to paragraph EC-P.1.1.(d) and you do not qualify for entry clearance on the 5-year partner route, or on the 10-year partner route on the basis of exceptional circumstances, under appendix FM.

Compassionate factors
You do not fall for a grant of entry clearance outside the immigration rules on the basis of compassionate factors

We have decided that, based on the information you have provided, there are no compassionate factors in your case that warrant a grant of entry clearance outside the immigration rules.

Next steps

Right of Appeal

You have 28 days from the date you receive this decision to appeal. Information on how to appeal. the appeal process and the fees payable are all available online at:

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-t ... ide-the-uk

if you want to seek legal agice you must do so now.

IHS Payment

If you have paid the immigration health surcharge it will be refunded, You may need to pay again if any appeal is successful.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:16 am

This is the message i got on the language assessment from NARIC UK

Further to this , I am able to confirm the following:
Naric Assessment: is considered comparable to British Bachelor ( Honours) degrees standard.

2: Degree taught in English and assesment towards English language requirement and this is what Naric sent"

Further to this, I am able to confirm the following:
Level of English: the level of English language requirement for the above degree course is considered to meet the requirements of CEFR level C1.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 am

And on the financial requirements : We did submit the original bank statements for Nov17, Dec 17, Jan 18

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 am

Any other forum members or experts who can help me here, please !! thanks

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 am

vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:16 am
This is the message i got on the language assessment from NARIC UK

Further to this , I am able to confirm the following:
Naric Assessment: is considered comparable to British Bachelor ( Honours) degrees standard.

2: Degree taught in English and assesment towards English language requirement and this is what Naric sent"

Further to this, I am able to confirm the following:
Level of English: the level of English language requirement for the above degree course is considered to meet the requirements of CEFR level C1.
You should have had 2 certificates from UK NARIC - visas and nationality Red Route, where the certificate is provided by UK NARIC on behalf of the HO

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 am

It seems for me you had a wrong NARIC certificate (if I am correct). It should have been written on 2 of them:
This statement gives information relevant to your immigration application to UK Visas & Immigration.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 am

It is a red route Naric UK assessment

1) It has statement of comparability of degree - Bachelours ( honours)degree
2) Language level assessment - C1 Level qualified

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 am

and i have submitted both of them. If you could help me how to upload document i can post it. When i click on the picture icon all i get is <image><image> on the screen there is no pop up to attach the image file.

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:21 am

The question is does this two document meet the english language requirements ? I have a C1 level qualification from Naric and im sure when they mean they have accessed me on the english language only. The degree i submitted is an engineering degree from india and Naric says it is equivalent to Bachelors(Honours)degree in UK i dont know what it means and how do i correlate this with the refusal grounds from the entry clearance officer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:28 am

vetri81082 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 am
And on the financial requirements : We did submit the original bank statements for Nov17, Dec 17, Jan 18
The requirement is to submit 6 months payslips and the corresponding 6 months bank statements. If you did not submit these, the refusal is correct. The rules are very clear on this. 3 months bank statements are unfortunately not enough.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vetri81082
India

Post by vetri81082 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:35 am

Does this rule apply for CAT A Type b savings requirements as well ? i am challenging your statement. thanks