ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online application - queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khurram545
Member of Standing

online application - queries

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:27 am

Q1. It seems some stupid question but I have not completed online application form, so i am not sure whether against referees or no signature required.

Q2. School of one child is reluctant to give personal info of teacher e.g. passport DOB and their home address
so what to do in that case, shall I ask a letter of school explaining reason of not giving letter and use my employer's director (professional) as first referee ?

Q3. Also my ILR BRPs say Issue date :21st of March 2017 but received on 23rd so what date be my one year completion

I am asking it because some schools are about to close from 24th and will open on 9th of April, if by 23rd I am not eligible for Application submission then will have to wait for April 9th.
Khurram

Blues1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: online application - queries

Post by Blues1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 am

Q1 - Once you fill the online form, you will be given a PDF file to download and print for each referee. You have to attach a passport size photo of the applicant and get that paper signed by the referee.

Q2 - You may be better off doing the paper form instead. This way, the referee pages can be filled in by the referee themselves, where they may be more willing to enter personal details themselves (whereas they are likely to be more reluctant to give that detail to you directly for online form).

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:12 am

thanks for reply.

even in case of manual, i will get their data when i will submit their declaration form along with application. or will they able to send the their declaration form directly to home office ?
Khurram

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 am

Q2. School of one child is reluctant to give personal info of teacher e.g. passport DOB and their home address
so what to do in that case, shall I ask a letter of school explaining reason of not giving letter and use my employer's director (professional) as first referee ?

For passport, they could write 'available on request'. For address they could write the school address.
even in case of manual, i will get their data when i will submit their declaration form along with application. or will they able to send the their declaration form directly to home office ?
No, the referee cannot send their relevant pages separately to HO. You must submit a complete application form, including the referee pages.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 am

Thanks for supportive reply. what about DOB ? i found online application asks more information about referee .

what is your opinion about completion of online application. in other thread we discussed this but now according to new scenario, schools are closing from 24th onward till 9th of April so my one year completed on 21st March /22nd March or 23/24th of march.

BRP issue date is 21st March.
BRP recieved on 23rd March.
Khurram